• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Looks exciting! I like the look of it the more I see it in videos, now we need the official reveal with the camo off, any day now that and the Raptor R should be revealed
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
I'm a little disappointed it's basically a video of the same spy shots we saw a month ago. No mention of specs. No Suzuka time comparison to a 10th gen Type R.

I was hoping for more. I guess the slow drip is what they will need to do if the car isn't launching until late 2022.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
That's gonna be a ton of stuff soon. I'm kinda excited about all of them...especially the Accord. I wonder if its gonna be 2023 or 2024.
Accord should be a 2024 MY. We probably will see a prototype by the end of this year.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Curious how much the spoiler would cost and if it will also come in be boost blue pearl to match the non-Type R hatchbacks.

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Wonder if any dealership is going to sell these for msrp. I’m assuming no since even the Si is marked up everywhere

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I think that will be uncool to do. Always a bit of a laugh when people ram Type R wings on standard models.
Tell you what….if that baby mounts up to the same hatch holes we got for the HPD spoiler, I may consider it…but I wouldn’t color match. Gotta be black!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Tell you what….if that baby mounts up to the same hatch holes we got for the HPD spoiler, I may consider it…but I wouldn’t color match. Gotta be black!
I'm still waiting for the dealership to get my HPD spoiler in stock as well.

WWM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 CS, BMW M340i xDrive
The CTR looks great in this video. C&D speculated that the production version shown is painted in a green metallic. I am not sure. Either way, it looks good!
Sponsored