• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
Oh nice, haha. I actually have a small Asimo that I used to hang from the mirror in my old GD3 Fit back in the day. Got my name on a Type-R waiting list, hoping to give him a new home soon!
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Oh nice, haha. I actually have a small Asimo that I used to hang from the mirror in my old GD3 Fit back in the day. Got my name on a Type-R waiting list, hoping to give him a new home soon!
I had the smaller Asimo on the mirror of my S2000 for a few years.

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
Wow.... Doug must really hate the Civic Si. This is the second time he has used it in his "Cars and Bid" thing even though he did the shoot nearly 2 months ago now. Is he really this unimpressed that he can't be bothered to do the editing for it?

You can see the Civic Si at the 1:00 time mark:

I didn't like this review actually. He keeps talking about the WRX being the main competitor, when it is really more like the GTI or maybe even trying to fill the space between the Si and Type-R. I wasn't sure if I was watching a review or a promo piece for Subaru, lol. Personally I think Hyundai did a lot better job going after the demographic they want than he gives them credit for in this video.

Sponsored

Last edited: