• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DC2 Type R
Yeah if I can get $42k-43k otd I will be happy. The problem is that this thing is going to be more popular than the last gen IMO. Due to the fact it looks more subdued.
It’ll most likely be Honda’s last ICE CTR, and everybody will be FOMOin hard.
Good news for people who are into the X gen, prices will most likely drop.
Sponsored

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
It’ll most likely be Honda’s last ICE CTR, and everybody will be FOMOin hard.
Good news for people who are into the X gen, prices will most likely drop.
Doubt the X gen CTR prices will drop catastrophically. There aren’t that many out there and it’s a pretty unique look.

That being said this is for sure better than my type r (20’) in every way. If I was in the market now I’d definitely wait for the new one. It will be faster and more comfortable guaranteed.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CBP Si Coupe
If they stay ….MSRP might be higher than the LE was… add on deal markups…
Wouldn’t be shocked to see dealers demanding $55,000 plus.
For an accord wanna be ?
Yeah, first model year is gonna be insane Lol. I would wait for the refresh year.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
The Driver putting his hand out to block the camera made me giggle lol
Same but I was like "Wtf??" Like who is the dude taking pictures, did he ask if he could, and if the guy said yes then why did he hold his hand up, and in the second pic after that one he wasn't showing any attempt at stopping the photographer, idk spy shot pics are always confusing to me when it's like this.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm assuming these wheels are most likely here to stay and I'll just say: YESSSSS. One thing that always stunk was that you could get a 2021 Type-R and do everything you want to it MINUS the wheels, the wheels being the really cool looking ones that are on the LE. Only way to get those is if you own a 21 LE AND pay I think it was $1.5k for each wheel, plus they were on backorder since they released. Even if these wheels don't have the same specs, I am at least happy they look the same basically, good enough for me.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
No heated seats

looks fantastic otherwise
What a joke....even though the second the average temp gets below 70, it's going in the garage anyways, but still, should be offered with heated AND ventilated seats. This is a 2022 top model, if it's too much of a problem offer 2 versions

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
Okay so no heated seats or ventilated which is rather unfortunate but this confirms it has the biggest screen currently available on the Civic (amazing) plus a wireless charger (YESSS FINALLY) and would obviously have Wireless carplay and android auto (Wanted this forever) This is definitely the Type-R to buy, hoping once it is fully revealed it is aggressive enough!

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Not a fan of the hood vent but I'll make due while I wait for Varis to release their version. Other than that, time to order some aftermarket goodies that currently exist on the fk8 which I can easily use for the FL2(?) aka wheels, steering wheel, seats/harness

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I love it from the front but from some angles the spoiler looks very Pep Boys or Fast & Furious. Just seems weird matched to the rather sedate body. Yet looks great from the front 1/4 view:

11th Gen Honda Civic ? 2022 Civic Type R Spied Inside & Out (First Interior Shots)! 265/30/19 tires revealed. spied-interior-first-look-exterior-closeups-28-

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I love it from the front but from some angles the spoiler looks very Pep Boys or Fast & Furious. Just seems weird matched to the rather sedate body. Yet looks great from the front 1/4 view
Agreed, but i think the sides and rear will look better when it's not one giant blob that's the same color all around

The FK8 didn't look all that hot in camo either
11th Gen Honda Civic ? 2022 Civic Type R Spied Inside & Out (First Interior Shots)! 265/30/19 tires revealed. Attach35291_20211004_192818

Assos130867

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 2.0 & Tucson Hybrid arriving with chip and
so the seats, seatbelts, alcantara wrapped steering wheel are the only things different about the type R interior?
I wish that ugly tablet wasn't there! Hate that all makers assume every driver wants android or apple support!!!

Sam3

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW FK8
Wider wheels almost certainly means more horsepower.