• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
But it didn’t look off the11th gen looks out of place
Yeah. I'm waiting to see what the final looks like, but i kinda like the HPD spoiler better at this point. My thinking is that maybe the side skirts, diffuser, and front lip in their proper colors will help everything to look more cohesive. Guess we'll find out soon-ish, meaning in a few months
Sponsored

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
Well, not going to lie….. at first I wasn’t impressed with this car but the more I look at it and more I think it might be decent.
I sold my FK8 today for more than I paid for it new….so I’m looking healthy to actually buy a new R when it’s time.

like I said, I was pretty hard on it’s basic looks however I’m starting to like it. A lot.

It would have been nice if the new Integra was a coupe, the new GR86 and Nissan Z seem to have got that cornered. Maybe Acura has missed the mark?

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
It has similar wheels to the current Civic Sport model, but I think this is slightly bigger since it's 19 inches.

cekIV

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
They should call it Type Z for Zzzzzzzzz

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I 2nd that Jimi. I think this gen Type R is going to look great. Can’t wait to get more details. I just hope they offer a good variety of colours up here in Canada this time not like they did with the 10th gen.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
This feels like a pretty accurate render. I hope so, because it looks fantastic. So much easier to look at and no fake vents thank god. I liked the FK8 a lot (I tried to buy one even), but god damn were those fake vents the ugliest thing in existence.

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
.... I sold my FK8 today for more than I paid for it new….so I’m looking healthy to actually buy a new R when it’s time.....
Me too. Carvana is picking up my FK8 this week. I can sit tight for two or three years and will be in the market as long as the 11th Gen has a decent power/performance bump.

Missed my '17 Si after i traded it in and i'm sure i will miss my CTR next Spring when it would have come out of Winter storage but hopefully the improvements will justify the wait.