• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1.5T Non-Si CVT Tunes

TouringBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Hi everyone!

Just received my K-Tuner V2 and done a lot of reading. Wow... I've learned so much and absolutely love the base map tunes on my 2017 Sedan Touring (CVT)! I haven't come across a thread for Non-Si CVT tuners like me and would love to see what setups you all have. For instance, I'm using the Starter 21 base tune without any quick adjustments (because I'm still learning everything over here). In addition, I have no performance mods installed and everything is stock.

I'll go first...

2017 Sedan Touring (CVT)
Starter 21 Base Tune
No Quick Adjustments
No Performance Mods - All Stock

Please share your setup and attaching screenshots or thoroughly detailing your quick adjustments would be highly appreciable!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Last edited:
OP
OP
TouringBlue

TouringBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Hi gtman,

I've come across that thread before; however, I was looking for a consolidated & dedicated thread for everyone to share their own CVT tunes without discussion. Thanks for the share!

Jeezer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 civic hatch ex, '90 civic ef hatch b16a1, '95 a32 maxima vq35de
Mine comes in the mail tomorrow and I'll check back when I get it up and running :)

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I’m getting my ktuner v2 tsp stage 1 tune in the mail soon, I was wondering if you guys can give me update on how your car is holding up.

And quick question what intake you think I should get the prl short ram race or the 27won cold air intake

smokeelaa

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
I’m getting my ktuner v2 tsp stage 1 tune in the mail soon, I was wondering if you guys can give me update on how your car is holding up.

And quick question what intake you think I should get the prl short ram race or the 27won cold air intake
I've been running different variations on relatively aggressive tunes for about a year and a half now with no issues. About four months ago, got the PRL CAI w/ Race MAF tuned w/ Race MAF setting and continue to have no issues.
Sponsored