• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

11th gen Civic drivers seat comfort and support

Lynch

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Hey all. First time civic owner. I bought an EX and love the car. I fell in love with the civic when I test drove a 2020 EX. The price on that car was $26600. I liked the redesign and the cost was about the same. I bought the car before it went into production. The only problem I have is that the driver's seat is not as comfortable as the 10th gen seat. No power seats and poor lumbar support. After my second week, I didn't want to drive it anymore. I am trying different lumbar supports, no luck yet. Has anyone had a problem with the 11th gen driver's seat? If so, what did you do to remedy the situation?
Sponsored

coo1rim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
I have my 10th gen seats at the lowest setting (Canadian version which comes heated). If you're same, you're going to love the seating feel of the GR86.

maracuch0

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback ST
I have the Sport Touring edition with all the bells and whistles. I did add an aftermarket lumbar support for my driver seat since it did not have any lumbar support. I got it from Amazon for about $46 and it matches well with the seat.

OP
OP

Lynch

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
I have the Sport Touring edition with all the bells and whistles. I did add an aftermarket lumbar support for my driver seat since it did not have any lumbar support. I got it from Amazon for about $46 and it matches well with the seat.
Nice. I'm on my 3rd. This one is very thick memory foam, got it off amazon.

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
Hey all. First time civic owner. I bought an EX and love the car. I fell in love with the civic when I test drove a 2020 EX. The price on that car was $26600. I liked the redesign and the cost was about the same. I bought the car before it went into production. The only problem I have is that the driver's seat is not as comfortable as the 10th gen seat. No power seats and poor lumbar support. After my second week, I didn't want to drive it anymore. I am trying different lumbar supports, no luck yet. Has anyone had a problem with the 11th gen driver's seat? If so, what did you do to remedy the situation?
I'm confused. How is a Honda manufactured in 2020 an 11th Gen? Does Honda normally sell cars before they are produced?
Sponsored

Last edited: