• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
I can't help but think that spoiler would look a little better moved back 2-3 inches. I guess if you bought it later, you could mount it wherever you want since you're the one drilling the holes.

Edit: Like this maybe? It would certainly make it sit lower....

22hatchspoiler.png

Last edited:

silverrascal

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Man, why do the mounts look so freakin' chunky to me? I want them to be slimmer more aero looking. In all honesty, I want a lip spoiler like Honda offers on the sedan but for the hatch... I'm sure there'll be offerings on the bay.

justasimpleman

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SGP EX hatch
Really wish they offered something like this for the xgen hatch. Or offered the sportline in the US.

Toprarnen

Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Highlander
I can't help but think that spoiler would look a little better moved back 2-3 inches. I guess if you bought it later, you could mount it wherever you want since you're the one drilling the holes.
I'm sure it has to do with the rearmost part of the vehicle being a potential contact point, and regulations dictate that it has to be a bumper vs anything else (a spoiler in this case).