• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Really like how they’re doing smoked taillights for all the trims this year. That spoiler looks the same as the one on the RS right?

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
My guess on price is $27,500 including destination.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I can’t remember if it does but none the less that’s what it so far giving me. I really was hoping for a rear diffuser on the Si to make it stand out from the sedan other then the spoiler and exhaust tips.
Yeah this looks really lazy in design for the rear compared to the 10th gen. Might as well throw on a HPD spoiler and call it an si too. Still, it looks nice imo.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
The CTR still gets the centre triple tip exhaust but the Si gets a dual single sided exhaust? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
The CTR still gets the centre triple tip exhaust but the Si gets a dual single sided exhaust? :hmm::hmm::hmm:
Funny that I also noticed that as well. I think they should of done duel exhaust down the middle instead of having it on the sides.
Sponsored