• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
With all due respect, one makes me think of the car's racing heritage and the other makes me think of beige window curtains.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Mature vs Juvenile. :thumbsup: Hey, it’s just a word game. Don’t take it seriously.

Ormi1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
I tend to be highly opinionated about the 10th gen. I absolutely love it. I love how over styled it is with its big fake vents and angles its so japanese and aggressive to me. I completely realize, its not for everyone. And I totally understand that. But I LOVE this car (the 10th gen). The 11th is an incredible let down. I would agree that the interior is nice, but I truly like the interior of my 10th gen quite a lot. And my 10th gen does not have a stick up touch screen on the dash. But I can totally give the new interior on the 11th gen high marks. That outside though, my goodness, does that make me fall asleep. Certainly do not mean to offend anyone. I've always loved the Civic, and if I were in the market for a new one, I'd certainly pick the new one up, but I am hoping I can skip this generation. Scared of what the hatch will look like to be honest.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
The knobs on the vents, styling from the 40's and 50's. I think the interior sux.
Sponsored