• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

silverrascal

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
With all due respect, one makes me think of the car's racing heritage and the other makes me think of beige window curtains.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Sporty vs. Sedate

Last edited:

TypeSiR

First Name
Ridiculosaurus
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Mature vs Juvenile. :thumbsup: Hey, it’s just a word game. Don’t take it seriously.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
This is funny. I went to Google and typed in "sedate car". One of the first hits was a pic of the 2022 Civic. I honestly think the accompanying article was spot on:

Screenshot_20210523-225953-259.png

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful and ugly. Is that OK?

10thgenYan

First Name
Yan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
On the first picture when you look at the headlights and front...the new car looks sad and depressed and the old car looks angry and high on meth.

Definitely a pappy's car...for sure.

Appliance.
very accurate 👌

Last edited:

Ormi1911

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
I tend to be highly opinionated about the 10th gen. I absolutely love it. I love how over styled it is with its big fake vents and angles its so japanese and aggressive to me. I completely realize, its not for everyone. And I totally understand that. But I LOVE this car (the 10th gen). The 11th is an incredible let down. I would agree that the interior is nice, but I truly like the interior of my 10th gen quite a lot. And my 10th gen does not have a stick up touch screen on the dash. But I can totally give the new interior on the 11th gen high marks. That outside though, my goodness, does that make me fall asleep. Certainly do not mean to offend anyone. I've always loved the Civic, and if I were in the market for a new one, I'd certainly pick the new one up, but I am hoping I can skip this generation. Scared of what the hatch will look like to be honest.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The knobs on the vents, styling from the 40's and 50's. I think the interior sux.