• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

cdmta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Passport
My local dealer got 3 sports the other day. Then today they got another sport and a mist touring. I’m digging both for sure. Lane keep assist is much, much improved. Sport is slow as heck. Turbo was better. Road noise was noticeable-much worse than my passport. I’ve really missed driving a civic for sure.

Attachments

ziggy

First Name
ziggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
IMG_3864.JPEG

Updated pictures after bringing her home.
Sonic Gray, right? Looking to buy the exact combo. I assume you paid over MSPR? How much over that did you have to pay?

ziggy

First Name
ziggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Yeah, I just told them I wasn’t paying for any “add-ons” they had.
Was quoted here, "in the 30's", and they wouldn't get more detailed on the quote until it comes in next week. There is only one gray Touring out of the 25 or so area dealers in the 50 mile radius or so. So for now, no alternatives other than to wait.

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Was quoted here, "in the 30's", and they wouldn't get more detailed on the quote until it comes in next week. There is only one gray Touring out of the 25 or so area dealers in the 50 mile radius or so. So for now, no alternatives other than to wait.
Yeah, this was the only one remotely close to Houston.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
5F3FCAD4-A1C8-4625-998F-2A016ECAFC14.jpeg

Just put my deposit down on this guy and picking up tomorrow!
Nice new ride! How's Gillman? Did you trade in and was it a fair offer? How's your experience dealing with Gillman?

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
That Sonic Gray Pearl looks incredible! Also, paying over MSRP for just about anything is a no-go.
Sponsored