• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ridgeline RTL-E, 2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S
No 'adaptive' dampers like 10th gen either
I was initially disappointed to see the ADS deleted for the 11th gen, then I remembered that I could hardly tell a difference between "normal" and "sport" modes in my 2017 and felt that "normal" was just fine for 99.9% of my driving. I suppose it's actually refreshing to return to a simpler, less expensive setup.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
This Si is going to handle very well since it’s getting those type r parts for the front bushing and rear arms and so on. The 2022 Civic EX already handle very close to the 10th gen si, so this is going to have a really good turn in and stuff rear suspension. It has less power but it a has a ton of quality of life changes that overall make it a better car. I’ll take the 5hp off for a Bose sound system, lighter flywheel, rev matching, and wireless Apple CarPlay. Still, I want to see the reviews for the driving experience.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Single mass flywheel is cool. Individual driver mode is nice. I mean, other than that, I’m not running to trade. Can’t believe we still can’t get 220 HP from the factory. I guess if the clutch can hold more torque (probably not) in addition to being SMF then you can get it from the aftermarket, but I’m disappointed tbh.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
I was initially disappointed to see the ADS deleted for the 11th gen, then I remembered that I could hardly tell a difference between "normal" and "sport" modes in my 2017 and felt that "normal" was just fine for 99.9% of my driving. I suppose it's actually refreshing to return to a simpler, less expensive setup.
Makes it easier to go to coil overs without worrying about ADS disable.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
2 biggest cons for me are the decrease in power,
no silver,
and those recycled 10th gen Si seats that are now ungodly ugly all red like that pattern...
The seats are a killer for sure, also the red outline on the honeycomb looks terrible too. If I got one I’d be wrapping that back to black asap

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Well my 2020 Si purchase has been justified. I could get past the boring looks if it had a good bump in power but here we go.. also I’ll take the adaptive suspension over auto rematch any day. I’m hoping the integra isn’t a let down like this as that’s the only other car I’d upgrade to.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
THAT INTERIOR THOUGH! That's exactly what I was looking for to confirm that they would also customize the Type-R's interior in red stitching and red panels, the prototype had a boring interior without any coloring. I can't wait for the Type-R Reveal now!
Sponsored