• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
1) LULZ to the people complaining about missing 5HP, but also not caring that its better low end TQ and holding peak power longer up top than the last car. Guess they only know how to brag about peak numbers and have no idea what a Power Band is.

2) People blaming Integra seem to forget the Si engine is usually the BASE Integra engine. So why would they hamper it? The Type-S is going to likely have the 272HP 2.0T that Acura uses. Making the SI or base Integra 220HP would NOT hurt that in ANY way. In fact it would only serve to HELP both cars in their respective markets.

Aero2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, 2010, 6MT
I like it, despite the power decrease. I care more about handling anyway, and the power will be enough for my purposes. The torque will provide better highway performance than my 2010 TSX, and the wider power band should improve overall drivability. I was hoping for lumbar support, which is nearly a must at my stage of life, and I'm interested in whether road noise has been reduced (though I don't think it's bad on the 10th gen). Both of these issues will probably be addressed in the upcoming Integra, so I'll be waiting for that. If my next car has MT, it will be either the Si or Integra.

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
If itā€™s not $28k before destination then iā€™m all for it. Iā€™ve always wanted a Si but the traffic in Atlanta has always turned me away. However I honestly donā€™t care anymore. Sucks that they didnā€™t really change the wheels or make it too different looking but Iā€™m honestly game. Probably wonā€™t be able to find out until next year but I donā€™t mind waiting as long as I get it at MSRP.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Mannnnn, 230 hp and 200 tq wouldā€™ve sounded so niiiiice. Good enough a bump to invigorate the loyalists and new buyers but not enough to step on Integraā€™s toesā€¦ cā€™mon Honda. Really?