• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Ok let’s recap:
Less horsepower
No heated seats
No dual A/C adjustment
No adaptive suspension
Heavier
No difference in body or wheels over regular civic
More money
Base cluster not 10in from touring
No drive mode graphics like 10gen

Did I miss anything else???

fyi 10gen si does have heated seats, dual a/c and adaptive suspension.

Exactly! The bigger picture (listed) is why I'm passing on this car.
I could've MAYBE been enticed if the car came in Silver.
And those horrendous seats....

For those who love it, hopefully you enjoy it. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Red seats will work with red, black, white and Sonic gray exterior colors. Maybe not so well with blue or orange.

golfer883

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
all I see are people who are expecting a $30-35,000 car. Lets be real, the si was always a high schoolers first affordable car and something Dads got as a cheap commuter car with a little fun mixed in.

If you want more hp. step up and get an R or move to a GTI, Golf R which cost more.

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
Some cool tech in there, like the customizable drive modes.
I dig the rev matching, they brought more to the table. 10% tighter throws is cool

However, wish there was a bump in HP.
Not loving the red trim around the dash…. I think it might be tacky especially given how beautifully clean the sport touring is.
And lastly…they really should have made it available in the hatch.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
all I see are people who are expecting a $30-35,000 car. Lets be real, the si was always a high schoolers first affordable car and something Dads got as a cheap commuter car with a little fun mixed in.

If you want more hp. step up and get an R or move to a GTI, Golf R which cost more.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Honda Civic Si World Debut! ? 69

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
We're stoked! The 10th Gen Civic platform has shown us how fun and reliable the 1.5T can be, but this new and improved engine/chassis should create excitement for everyone. A better flowing cylinder head should for improved power and efficiency at all times, improved spool, broader power curve, improved exhaust note, lightened flywheel, improved transmission, shared rev-matching from the FK8, and extremely improved suspension/chassis should make for an extremely fun drive. We're really getting a treat here at a heck of a price! :headbang:

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport (6MT)
It has a moonroof.
That it does. I didn't see it at first in the pictures but after rewatching the video I can see it in the aerial shot. Thank you for correcting me

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR, '21 Mazda 3 AWD Hatchback
I hope the Active Sound Control thing can be turned off. Whatever idiot thought that up needs to be fired :)

A tiny bit less HP isn't that big of a deal IMO; body/chassis improvements are much more important variables in the fun-to-drive factor, at least to me, than 5 or 10 more HP.
If it's anything like the CTR...you have to drop the glovebox and take the dash half apart to get to the stupid plug to disable it....

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
This shit looks the same as a regular 11th gen sedan. Take out synchro rev match and give us 30 more hp

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yes the Si engine will be the Base Integra’s engine but they decreased the power instead of increasing because of the Integra coming in. If the Integra wasn’t in the picture I’m sure the Si would have 220 HP. As of right now it seems like the Integra is hindering the Civic portfolio throughout each model from base sedan to Si. Type R and Type S though will be different. I don’t see Honda decreasing the Type R version.
Nah. I'd say it's the Cali CARB requirements. Ford is also detuning cars for 2022.