• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Here’s Hondata’s dyno on flex fuel on the 10th Si. Can’t really compare the two dynos ran on separate days and different cars but their respective baselines are on the graphs.

10th Si on flex fuel:
16095960-A845-4108-80BF-C91FDBB92C55.jpeg

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ade-265-hp-and-285-lb-ft-on-a-stock-si.17129/
Thank you for that. I’m really curious how the new Si will stack up. The torque on the cvt was great but horsepower was low. Of course I know the 11gen Si will (or should) put down better whp than the base/touring. Just curious how it’ll go since Honda says 5 less horsepower (honestly negligible considering they underrate them from factory). Just excited to see what tuners like Derek Robinson and John Phearable can do.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others
That graph from Hondata I think might be E85, not E40. Also just remember Hondata "base" tunes are generally conservative, and more power is possible with a custom tune for any given level of ethanol in your tank.

My statement about the 11th Si potentially being faster stems from the better relative gains on the dyno, plus the enhanced chassis rigidity, Type R compliance bushings, etc. I feel it's not too reliable to compare dyno runs done on different days/years, so I just look at relative gains. I assume Honda's rating of around 200 hp for each Si is accurate, but that remains to be seen.

Hondata got a ton more torque on this 11th Gen 1.5T turbo engine compared to the 10th. It could be a more aggressive tune compared to the one they did for the 10th, or again the 11th Gen motor changes might have allowed for it. These are just guesses on my part and we won't really know what is going on until someone dynos (and tunes) the actual new Si.
Sponsored

Last edited: