• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Nissan Z

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Already put down 2 deposits for the new Z. Just helping a few friends lock in their deposits

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
@nizarz - not yet. I just put big deposits to get priority LOL. I'm after the launch edition

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Totally different type of car though, at least in my opinion. I wanted a car that would sip 87 Octane and at least be front wheel drive for some occasional snowy days. If I wanted a rear wheel drive sports car with a lot more power, I would have kept the Mustang GT.

First Name
Luigi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9th Gen Si, 11th Gen SI
Totally different type of car though, at least in my opinion. I wanted a car that would sip 87 Octane and at least be front wheel drive for some occasional snowy days. If I wanted a rear wheel drive sports car with a lot more power, I would have kept the Mustang GT.
#CamaroForTheWin let's not slander the very essence of fun RWD sports cars with that mustang talk. Lol ??

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
#CamaroForTheWin let's not slander the very essence of fun RWD sports cars with that mustang talk. Lol ??
The current Camaro is a mess. Cheap plastics and no visibility and styling just wasn't on point unless you paid for the ZL1. I was always a Camaro guy but the design of the S550 current Mustang is just one of the best shapes out there.

Last edited:

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I mean, Chevy is killing the Camaro AGAIN for a reason.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I mean, Chevy is killing the Camaro AGAIN for a reason.
Probably to resurrect it in a few years as a low slung electric crossover a la Mustang Mach E.

Joking aside, I think they're going to put the Camaro on a hiatus and probably reintroduce the nameplate on an electric muscle coupe with their next gen Ultium platform. Ford has already mentioned the next mustang being a hybrid (or at least having hybrid options). GM is going all in on EVs so I figure they'll skip the hybrid and jump right to electric.

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Probably to resurrect it in a few years as a low slung electric crossover a la Mustang Mach E.

Joking aside, I think they're going to put the Camaro on a hiatus and probably reintroduce the nameplate on an electric muscle coupe with their next gen Ultium platform. Ford has already mentioned the next mustang being a hybrid (or at least having hybrid options). GM is going all in on EVs so I figure they'll skip the hybrid and jump right to electric.
A LinkedIn profile from a Ford Engineer mentioned having worked on a 2.3T and v8 hybrid project.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey EX-L '18 Civic SI Sedan '94 300zx twin turbo 2001 Ford F-150 Sport
I’ll give one a look but it wouldn’t replace the Si as the fun-slow car… and I’d probably have to liquidate the 300zx. It’d be redundant with another Z car.

I’d keep the truck for truck stuff and the Odyssey and Civic as vehicles the whole family can fit in and serve similar purposes. I’ve done the 2 sports car thing before with a 280z and 300zx at the same time and it’s a bit much. One sits around unloved. Maybe when the kids are grown and gone… I’d have 2 for a his and hers.

I almost got a CTS-V Sport that’s derived from the same platform as a Camaro as a Civic replacement and passed on it pretty disappointed this past year. It was shockingly so-so given the rave reviews it had. I assume a shorter, coupe-style Camaro would have had similar issues. It was the only car the past few years that’s been out that piqued my interest.

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Civic / 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD
Last edited: