• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Rallye Red Si delivered

jsocks014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
After 2 months of waiting I finally took my new daily home. Had an 06 Si in Habanero Red that I loved but went on to a truck when I bought a house. Finally getting back in to a daily as I’m commuting again and the Si fit perfectly for fun, comfort, and efficient driving. No good pics yet but I’ll get some eventually. My 06 was full bolt ons with Hondata and was about to add TSX cams before selling it. Looking forward to doing similar mods to make the daily drive even more fun!

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Rallye Red Si delivered BA41736A-7BA9-4BEE-9C15-6B180F137126

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Rallye Red Si delivered E056737A-F099-4A89-AE7F-4CD3F1ACC9FA
Sponsored

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
After 2 months of waiting I finally took my new daily home. Had an 06 Si in Habanero Red that I loved but went on to a truck when I bought a house. Finally getting back in to a daily as I’m commuting again and the Si fit perfectly for fun, comfort, and efficient driving. No good pics yet but I’ll get some eventually. My 06 was full bolt ons with Hondata and was about to add TSX cams before selling it. Looking forward to doing similar mods to make the daily drive even more fun!

BA41736A-7BA9-4BEE-9C15-6B180F137126.png

E056737A-F099-4A89-AE7F-4CD3F1ACC9FA.jpeg
Congrats. Red really is the best color! Enjoy your new toy bro.

OP
OP
jsocks014

jsocks014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
Thanks! It was my original choice but saw a few sonic grays in person that had me debating. But after the months long waiting game I jumped at the first one I could find.

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
Thanks! It was my original choice but saw a few sonic grays in person that had me debating. But after the months long waiting game I jumped at the first one I could find.
I wanted sonic grey as well but had to go with the red just looks so damn nice and once you’ve gotten your tints you’ll love it more

OP
OP
jsocks014

jsocks014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
After a dealer screw up, they owe me tint. Thinking of doing 15-20% all around and then maybe the entire windshield. I usually only do the strip though. Tint is pretty much a requirement for me haha

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
After a dealer screw up, they owe me tint. Thinking of doing 15-20% all around and then maybe the entire windshield. I usually only do the strip though. Tint is pretty much a requirement for me haha
I hear you. My dealer was super trash but I got tints installed on my own went with ceramic tint and I did 5 percent all around but I didn’t do the windshield.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I love it in red, that would have been my choice if I had ordered one, but I found an Si in a showroom that I could get right away.

How does the new Si compare to your old one in terms of the powertrain ? Curious.

OP
OP
jsocks014

jsocks014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
I’ve only driven it home from the dealer so 95% highway and no sport mode.
Road noise and ride- probably same
Handling- Can’t give much but took a few corners with ease
Powerband to 4K- Compared to stock 8th gen, it is an animal and perfect fit for highway merging and passing. I had vtec set to 3500 on the 8th so picked up similar power but butt dyno on the 11th wins.
Refinement- 16 years apart so 11th obviously wins but 8th was a solid interior IMO back then. Just need to figure out all the new gadgets they put it cars now. First new car since my 2011 Titan
Sponsored