• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Si Spare Tire

Fripp

First Name
Howard
Reaction score
Car(s)
CrossTrek
What are people doing for their spare tire? I'm expecting delivery in mid February and didn't realize until yesterday that the car would not be coming with a spare tire. I've seen some spare tire kits online for the 10th gen. Will they fit the 11th? What's a good price to pay? I know that the Canadian version comes with a spare, and the American version has a hole in the trunk where the spare should be. Does Honda sell the spare separately? Any suggestions and comments welcome. Thanks.

HondaFan777

Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring, 2022 MDX Tech SH-AWD
Hatchback does though 😉

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Subaru WRX
Vehicle Showcase
^There's a lead if the hatch wheel is available that means Honda USA will sell replacements, though I am sure other spares will fit if needed. I can measure my spare tire if anyone needs to know the sizing /measurements etc.

abhishek9125

First Name
Abhishek
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic sport hatch
I will be trading in my 2021 sport hatchback for the new Si. Can I use the spare tire of the 21 sport hatch with the new Si? Also, I have wheel locks on those 21 sport tires. Will those work with the 22 Si tires as well?

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Subaru WRX
Vehicle Showcase
I will be trading in my 2021 sport hatchback for the new Si. Can I use the spare tire of the 21 sport hatch with the new Si? Also, I have wheel locks on those 21 sport tires. Will those work with the 22 Si tires as well?
If I'm reading my spare tire correctly it is T 125 / 80 / 17 sizing, Bolt pattern is 5 x 114. I'm going to assume the bore size is the same as other Civics. It ties down like every other Honda out there in the trunk, you will need the hold down plate and bolt, the threads are already there. The tools fit in a styrofoam insert within the rim.

Last edited: