• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida 2023 CIVIC TYPE R FL5 CW #5650 CAR SALE !!!!

Skrish78

First Name
Shank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FL5
Price update : 50 K- 4,500 miles
CFW wing included.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
That poor ctr... Absolutely disgusting badging. I would take that off before posting the car for sale..

rob495

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Ariel Atom
My brother’s FL5 went for 52k in less than a week. It was blue and only had 1100 miles on it but your color should offset that. He got the sale via Facebook market place. I think Carmax offered him a little under that so check them as well. Good luck! Oh yeah, I agree with CTRifecta take that badging off, it’s terrible.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Brutal crowd. Good luck.

Why are you selling?

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Yeah not a terrible price whatsoever not sure why he's getting torn apart.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Many of us are purists and like OEM+ styling. The badging is super tacky especially on a car you drove for 3000 miles and decide to sell.

I'd personally remove that while the tape is fresh and take new photos to broaden your market. It is nice to see the used market is approximately $8K over MSRP which is probably close to the average ADM most people pay.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Maybe there is something to having an FL5 and then seeing that price and being like... "Yeeeahhhh, still got it boys"

As far as the looks.... I'll bite. We are not all going to agree with everything. We all have our own tastes. Hell, I don't love a stock FK8. I don't like Spoon plastered all over the car. Who cares that I don't like it... If you like it. Do you! Plus someone just might.

Okay I'm losing steam here. You get the point. Good luck. Get all the money.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can style your car however you want but when you post it for sale you may want to make it look as clean as possible to not turn away buyers. Same reason you don't paint your house some goofy color. It limits the market.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
You can style your car however you want but when you post it for sale you may want to make it look as clean as possible to not turn away buyers. Same reason you don't paint your house some goofy color. It limits the market.
I know a thing or two about selling a car. I'm just trying to not to hate.

I mean... People purchased Pontiac Azteks and FK8s... Lolol

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I must be blind. What badging are we talking about?
Looks like he deleted those photos. He had metal/plastic Type R badges at the top corner of the fender close to the hood. It did not look good and people were hating. I was merely explaining why they were hating and giving advice to the seller. GLWS and if you take our advice you'll probably have a better chance selling it quickly.