• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Agreed. I think I'd prefer a straight Honda logo over the one we see here. But my ultimate preference is just a diffuse, bright light
I'd prefer a straight "Type-R" logo without any of the styling, I think the styling makes it look like Ebay, I'd still probably get it though
Sponsored

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
I really like that wing, I also really like how they kept that custom shifting knob with the red leather wrap, that's one of the accessories for the previous Type-R I absolutely loved and glad they kept it.
The red leather looks like a little much, because it is, but it's very useful in extreme heat or cold so you don't burn or freeze your hand while driving, it can get pretty bad. Luckily with that leather wrap it doesn't get very bad, and it does look pretty cool as well.
The more I see of this car the more I like it!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
A quick comparison on eBay shows mirror caps look interchangeable with lower-trim Civics. Maybe cheaper to go that route (OEM Honda parts online) for red, blue, and grey FL5s.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R (FL5) OEM Accessories! Including Carbon Rear Wing 😍 34708BE9-66BA-45AB-BCE2-F2B1C2394369

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R (FL5) OEM Accessories! Including Carbon Rear Wing 😍 1FF7DD7A-87CA-4502-A7C7-29601E8E2A8B

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
might look better with body matching color, glad to know parts are plenty available for mirror caps.
also wouldnt be surprised if Honda made OEM CF mirror caps sooner or later

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
That shifter looks sweet. What does the Euro-horn do? Does it sound different from the JDM one?

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
Anyone have part numbers for these accessories?