• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Civic Type R Parked up in Championship White (California)

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Rather spend 800 a piece for forged 3 piece wheels than 700 a piece for forged monoblock wheels. You can easily replace/repair a lip on a 3 piece wheel alot cheaper than having to replace a full monoblock wheel.
Plus the fact that the 3 piece RPF1's will stand out much more than a played out TE37 is just an added bonus.

i'm more of a Rota Grids with a Volk sticker kinda guy myself... =(
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
LMAO, you thinking the cast 1 piece RPF1's look better than the new forged 3 piece RPF1's perfectly explains why you think TE's are still relevant. 🤣 🤡
Actually yes, they LOOK better. Never said they performed better. Also the te’s are still relevant and used by most actual race and track cars because they are proven to last and are probably the best track wheels made to date. That’s why people run them on nearly all makes and models out there. Hell they’re even built for trucks because they’ll withstand being off road. You sound like a complete moron.

Tokyotexan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Evo 5, 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe
Actually yes, they LOOK better. Never said they performed better. Also the te’s are still relevant and used by most actual race and track cars because they are proven to last and are probably the best track wheels made to date. That’s why people run them on nearly all makes and models out there. Hell they’re even built for trucks because they’ll withstand being off road. You sound like a complete moron.
Nah... You just sound like a complete fan boy.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Parked up in Championship White (California) png_20220819_131853_0000

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
some guy in the VW group put on Regameaster Evos on his golf R, I made a dumb joke that his car identified as a civic and he got all butt hurt.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wait we dont like TE's? I like TE's and RPF's lol. Whos a RPF1 SBC fan?
rfp1’s are decent wheels, but honestly if you’re comparing rpf1’s to TE37’s you can’t be taken seriously lol

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
rfp1’s are decent wheels, but honestly if you’re comparing rpf1’s to TE37’s you can’t be taken seriously lol
oh no no, I'm not comparing. I just LIKE both. 100% TE37's are king in a direct 1 -1 comparison. Not even close.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh no no, I'm not comparing. I just LIKE both. 100% TE37's are king in a direct 1 -1 comparison. Not even close.
I know, it wasn’t meant for you

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I know, it wasn’t meant for you
lol gotcha.

But on that note, what wheels would everyone consider TBH. I'm thinking stocks for winter and RPF1 SBC's for summers (TE's have such a crazy ass wait time in my area for delivery, and the used market is stupidly priced).

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol gotcha.

But on that note, what wheels would everyone consider TBH. I'm thinking stocks for winter and RPF1 SBC's for summers (TE's have such a crazy ass wait time in my area for delivery, and the used market is stupidly priced).
I have te’s on order already, I think the second set might be 19” ze40’s

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Internet forums are so strange. :p

As for wheels, I'm considering 19" Titan-7 T-S5s in bronze -- same size and style as OEM, but forged and in a color that I like.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
So I really don't know anything about wheels. I thought Enkei was a good brand, and I liked the look of the TS-6s. Should I be looking seriously at something like the Titan7 T-6s instead? I'm just looking for a nice 5-7 spoke wheel with the classic JDM spoke look from the 90s. Not looking to track but just as a daily-driver 18" tire with some PS4 all seasons or similar.

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
some guy in the VW group put on Regameaster Evos on his golf R, I made a dumb joke that his car identified as a civic and he got all butt hurt.
I wanted to get a set of them for my MK7 GTI 😅

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
So I really don't know anything about wheels. I thought Enkei was a good brand, and I liked the look of the TS-6s. Should I be looking seriously at something like the Titan7 T-6s instead? I'm just looking for a nice 5-7 spoke wheel with the classic JDM spoke look from the 90s. Not looking to track but just as a daily-driver 18" tire with some PS4 all seasons or similar.
People shit on all kinds of wheels all the time, whether they're off brand or not. Honestly, if you're not tracking your car, just go for whatever you think looks good. Most of these off brand wheels are literally made in the same factories as brand wheels.

Personally I'd love a set of white 7-spoke wheels as a throw back to the the OG CTR. Something like the Enkei PF07 would be nice.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
LMAO, you thinking the cast 1 piece RPF1's look better than the new forged 3 piece RPF1's perfectly explains why you think TE's are still relevant. 🤣 🤡
TE’s will be relevant for as long as people keep buying them, which they do.
Sponsored