• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Acura Integra Type S Predictions (Pricing, Performance, Handling, Technology, and Markups)

Dekiary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
The 2024 Acura Integra Type S will be a FL5 Civic Type R dressed in a tuxedo with Jordan 11's on its feet.
Sponsored

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Wonder if it will be assembled in USA vs Japan, and if so, does it become less special

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
Just look at the differences between the Integra 6mt and the SI. There are your references for everything.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
The 2024 Acura Integra Type S will be a FL5 Civic Type R dressed in a tuxedo with Jordan 11's on its feet.
Yes, what you say -- that everyone is anticipating/hoping for it to be a more upscale, more powerful, luxury version of the FL5. If so, i know at least one person who might be interested -- as long as there's a hatch vers in a stick available. ;)

Last edited:

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Just look at the differences between the Integra 6mt and the SI. There are your references for everything.
Exactly why this vehicle will go for over 50k msrp, my guess is 52-53.

The fully loaded Integra goes for about 37? The Si is 30.5. 18% difference. Now the Type R with a MSRP of 44,385 x 18% (roughly 8k) = $52,385

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Probably USA. Maybe the PMC factory?
Definitely not PMC, PMC is extremely low volume. I'd wager they will build some Integra Type S at PMC (PMC edition ITS) but I'm sure they will Mass produce it at the Marysville plant where they already build the current integra.

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
If it's not built in Japan I have a hard time believing it will be special and not just a integra with the CTR power train

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
If it's not built in Japan I have a hard time believing it will be special and not just a integra with the CTR power train
The 'S' word is being tossed out already?! It never even crossed my mind this car will be special. I just don't see it.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
The Integra has always been a CTR platform with a few minor differences - sure, we can all wish, but why expect anything different? Acura has already confirmed the powertrain to be same as CTR.

Personally, I think the ITS will look better & shouldn’t have the ADM’s (as bad anyway) - so I should be able to obtain for less than the CTR out the door price in my area. I’m also a hair biased bc I’m a previous Integra owner. I wanted the Civic more until the markups came & drove & looked at the Integra some more. Now I just want pricing & colors to go with my deposit which comes in April.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah. That’s MUCH more expensive than I imagined. I was figuring the ITS would be like $3500 more than a CTR, ~$5k at most. $7100 more? That’s insane! It’s not awful if there’s no ADM, but we know dealers will do what they can to wring out every last penny. :confused:

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
Yeah. That’s MUCH more expensive than I imagined. I was figuring the ITS would be like $3500 more than a CTR, ~$5k at most. $7100 more? That’s insane! It’s not awful if there’s no ADM, but we know dealers will do what they can to wring out every last penny. :confused:
Agreed! I got very lucky and was able to close on a CTR with a 5K ADM last week, I was on a list for one of these. Unfortunately I think this isn't only going to affect sales for this car, but also not going disrupt the market ADM's for the CTR, if anything its going to make it even more difficult to get sub 5K ADM on the CTR now.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Unfortunately I think this isn't only going to affect sales for this car, but also not going disrupt the market ADM's for the CTR, if anything its going to make it even more difficult to get sub 5K ADM on the CTR now.
Yeah, I think you’re right. Those holding out hope to find CTR’s for MSRP (on any kind of consistent basis) is now pretty a much a full-on 99.9% pipe dream. 5K ADM is the best that can be reasonably expected, as we’ve been saying for the last few months…and it is unlikely to go away.
Sponsored