• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

'22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Picking up my '22 Sport Touring hatch next week and looking for advice on a source for black Touring badge. I'm getting lunar silver with blacked out badges on everything else but Honda doesn't offer blacked Touring badges. Found some for $15 on eBay and wondered if anyone here has any other ideas. On a side note, I opted to not get the roof carrier since the fitment was terrible, at least on my car. Working at the dealership has some advantages.
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Picking up my '22 Sport Touring hatch next week and looking for advice on a source for black Touring badge. I'm getting lunar silver with blacked out badges on everything else but Honda doesn't offer blacked Touring badges. Found some for $15 on eBay and wondered if anyone here has any other ideas. On a side note, I opted to not get the roof carrier since the fitment was terrible, at least on my car. Working at the dealership has some advantages.
Yeah it makes no sense why they’re on this black emblem marketing push, but not offer the “touring” badge. ??‍♂

…quickest and cheapest route….tape the car off, and gloss black it yourself. Even the CBP touch up paint would work. That badge is small enough to where it wouldn’t take long ??‍♂

OP
OP
andyh96z

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Yeah it makes no sense why they’re on this black emblem marketing push, but not offer the “touring” badge. ??‍♂

…quickest and cheapest route….tape the car off, and gloss black it yourself. Even the CBP touch up paint would work. That badge is small enough to where it wouldn’t take long ??‍♂
Here is the result.
11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources BF0E9F10-A39E-4FE5-BE80-0487F36E0E58

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Here is the result.
BF0E9F10-A39E-4FE5-BE80-0487F36E0E58.jpeg
I gotta give Honda credit, (even tho I don’t agree with the trim lineups, power options etc) I must say, they made up for it in the design Dept!! Could be just me, but sedan and hatch, both just look good! Especially the hatch taillights!?

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
I sprayed the chrome OEM S-P-O-R-T letters that came with my car with Hyper-dip (newer version of Plasti-dip) I ordered the black TOURING badge from the Honda Accord (which was a bout an inch bigger than the OEM chrome version for the Sport Touring Hatchback and hand painted the letters with Sonic Gray Pearl touch up paint. I didn't want to take off badges and leave that space blank.
11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources IMG_0104.JPG

Last edited:

FrostySJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Sport Touring Hatch. '22 CR-V Black Ed
I was able to get a black "Touring" Badge directly from my local Honda dealership here in Canada. The badge is actually for the 2023 CRV Touring Hybrid.

This will cost you CDN $59.00 + tax.
11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources IMG_4058

11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources IMG_4059

FILIPINOY79

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback Sports Touring (Black)
Does it even fit? I know collegehillshonda.com was selling those. You might have to ditch the sport and just put the touring. Either that or hyperdip the badges.

FrostySJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its definitely smaller than the original Touring badge but, that does really bother me too much.
11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources IMG_4069

FrostySJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Decided it was warm enough to do this. It’s smaller than the factory “Touring” badges but, I think it looks much better.

11th Gen Honda Civic '22 Sport Touring black Touring badge sources 70275225202__8C6A88CD-B271-4B3F-B2F4-3F563DC3C594
Sponsored