• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Null

Little Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I think that would be awesome as I live like 3 minutes from your shop. I think most people look for a track record with tunes offering custom tunes and making your own like other tuning shops like tsp and Phearable to be sold nationwide. Offering as many products as possible for a build would draw people in also like offering a clutch install to handle a higher boost tune without slipping. You already have a solid reputation in the Honda world so I think this could be a good thing. You may even draw business from socal. Good luck!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
I'm actually moving to Henderson next week. It would be awesome to see you guys open to the public there.
very cool, what's bringing you to NV?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
I think that would be awesome as I live like 3 minutes from your shop. I think most people look for a track record with tunes offering custom tunes and making your own like other tuning shops like tsp and Phearable to be sold nationwide. Offering as many products as possible for a build would draw people in also like offering a clutch install to handle a higher boost tune without slipping. You already have a solid reputation in the Honda world so I think this could be a good thing. You may even draw business from socal. Good luck!
Have you stopped by the shop yet before?

Little Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Have you stopped by the shop yet before?
Vincent,
Thanks so much for meeting with my wife and I today. It was awesome seeing your location and fleet of cars. We actually decided to go with the Integra over the Si after sitting in your si, so thank you so much for letting us check it out, since there were none in town to sit in! I’ll message you once I have the Integra in my possession and you can let me know if you want to use it for r&d.

Thanks,
James

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vincent,
Thanks so much for meeting with my wife and I today. It was awesome seeing your location and fleet of cars. We actually decided to go with the Integra over the Si after sitting in your si, so thank you so much for letting us check it out, since there were none in town to sit in! I’ll message you once I have the Integra in my possession and you can let me know if you want to use it for r&d.

Thanks,
James
It was super awesome to meet you guys. And yes once you get that Integra bring on by the shop so we can check it out. Would love the opportunity to test fit some goodies.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vincent,

Thanks,
James
When will you be picking up the Integra?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully any day now!
Be sure and swing by as soon as you get it. Would love to check it out and work with you on some test fitments.

Jackc3

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Hey Everyone.

I hope you all find this thread well. I just wanted to sort of throw out this post as a sort of feeler post and interest gauge of sorts.

As my team and I go into some planning and take a look at the needs of the Civic community and continue our growth. We have been starting to put some serious thought into opening our doors up for Installs, Service, Dyno, and Tuning. We have all the equipment and a full facility but currently, we don't offer these services to the public. everything is all done internally. That being said we are thinking about making this open to the public. So my sort of random question is, would you like to see that? Would you support a high-end performance shop in Las Vegas? A place dedicated to late model Hondas and Acuras. If so what would you like to see? Like what do you guys take into consideration when looking for a shop to do your work?

Let me know in the comments below.
Man, I want you to do it. I'd drive out there to have you hook me up.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Hey Everyone.

I hope you all find this thread well. I just wanted to sort of throw out this post as a sort of feeler post and interest gauge of sorts.

As my team and I go into some planning and take a look at the needs of the Civic community and continue our growth. We have been starting to put some serious thought into opening our doors up for Installs, Service, Dyno, and Tuning. We have all the equipment and a full facility but currently, we don't offer these services to the public. everything is all done internally. That being said we are thinking about making this open to the public. So my sort of random question is, would you like to see that? Would you support a high-end performance shop in Las Vegas? A place dedicated to late model Hondas and Acuras. If so what would you like to see? Like what do you guys take into consideration when looking for a shop to do your work?

Let me know in the comments below.
Check out the success story of Good-Win Racing down in San Diego. See what it’s done for the Miata community nationally. You’ve the products and skills to emulate their success. Good luck. 👍
Sponsored