• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Age of Si owners

Age of Si owners

• Total voters

ACSi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Please post your age if you drive a Si
Sponsored

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Young enough to want something fun, old enough to want something practical and economical. The Si is perfect for me for those reasons.

(I'm 34.)

kev2069667

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic EX Sedan
32. I want something fun but inexpensive to operate and maintain. I was considering an elantra n but I feel it would have stretched my budget a little too much and long term reliability is a bit questionable imo. I'm coming from a 2015 civic ex (auto cvt) so I'm sure this car will feel like a beast in comparison.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
mid-50's , and I don't have a single complaint about the ride or road noise / exhaust etc. I get a chuckle when younger owners complain about the Si ride being firm and the vehicle noise , I wouldn't change a thing about my Si , I love it.

Last edited:

MountainMerit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Element, 20 Ranger
I’m 39, closer to 40… I haven’t taken delivery yet, but the SGP SI should be at the dealer in a few weeks according to the built documents I last saw.

Like many, I wanted an economical commuter with a sports edge. My wife and I live 10 minutes via country roads to the Blue Ridge Parkway and we’ve always wanted an enthusiast car for those drives, but can’t currently justify a weekend-only driver. Pretty sure my wife is just as excited as I am to start ripping it around.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m 39, closer to 40… I haven’t taken delivery yet, but the SGP SI should be at the dealer in a few weeks according to the built documents I last saw.

Like many, I wanted an economical commuter with a sports edge. My wife and I live 10 minutes via country roads to the Blue Ridge Parkway and we’ve always wanted an enthusiast car for those drives, but can’t currently justify a weekend-only driver. Pretty sure my wife is just as excited as I am to start ripping it around.
Nice, the Civic Si will be perfect for those roads. I have driven the Blue Ridge Parkway with my Honda S2000 , along with various other great roads in that region - Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, etc. I find my Civic Si to be almost as satisfying as my S2000 when it comes sportiness traits. Good luck with the ride when it arrives.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
49 here. My first car was a '78 CVCC Civic Wagon. Since then I've had a '86 Civic Sedan, '89 CRX Si, '97 Integra GSR, '98 Accord Wagon, '05 Accord, and now my 2022 Civic Si. Loving it so far!
Not too far off from me, I'm a few years older.

My Hondas have been : 1991 Accord , 1992 Accord, 1994 Integra LS, 1997 Prelude, 1999 Civic SiR, 2003 Civic SiR, 2007 Civic, 2002 Honda S2000, 2016 Civic Coupe Touring, 2017 HR-V , 1989 Civic Si EF hatch with Integra Type R motor and tranny swap, 1996 Prelude, 2000 Acura Integra GS-R, and now the 2022 Civic Si. My other car right now is a 2019 Subaru WRX which I really like.

BlackstarSI_

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
I have a 2019 SI Sedan. I absolutely love this car! My first manual transmission car and never going back. Always wanted an SI for years and was blessed enough to finally be in the position to grab one.
- Looks are subjective but I think it’s stunning,
-the handling and power are great right out of the box,
- huge aftermarket support
- retains value

Great posts everyone, love reading them ?

KimzEP3

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 1990 CRX HF with a B18
39. Have had miatas (2), mustangs (3), Z4, TSX, and currently have 3 CRXs and 2 Si's (2003 and 2022). I've found the roadsters are too impractical (as an only car) and tired of "range anxiety" with the big V8s. Wanted something sporty, roomy for road trips with my 2 dogs and another human, and the occasional autocross. Oh yeah, and Honda reliability. I'm unexpectedly happy with the '22 Si...fits every need.
PS-I only drive manual cars. In looking for my next vehicle I found the selection limiting, especially under a certain price point and having a backseat.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si Blaze Orange

This is the 7th Civic I've owned. Loved each one of them...other than the 1998 CX Hatch... it was just ok...

Dubers

First Name
Stephane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2020 Civic Si, 2017 Civic Touring
30. I loved my 20 Si, but really appreciate the mature look of the 11th gen. Follows the blueprint of the previous Si models being a driver-oriented sleeper.
Sponsored