• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Updated with digitally revealed version by @TypeSiR

11th Gen Honda Civic All-New 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Teased Ahead of Global Debut on June 23! 4bf3ad1d-691c-4329-ad1e-c536365bbbe5-jpe

All-New 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Teased Ahead of Global Debut During Civic Tour “Remix” Concert

11th Gen Honda Civic All-New 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Teased Ahead of Global Debut on June 23! 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Teaser

June 9, 2021 — TORRANCE, Calif.
  • 2022 Civic Hatchback designed to fit lifestyle needs of young, active buyers with flexible packaging, fun-to-drive performance, leading-edge technologies, and premium Euro-inspired exterior styling
  • Global debut set for June 23 at 6 p.m. PDT during Civic Tour "Remix" virtual concert, featuring Civic Tour headliner H.E.R. and R&B duo Majid Jordan
  • Civic Hatchback will be built in the U.S. for first time at Honda plant in Indiana
Honda offered a first glimpse of the all-new 2022 Civic Hatchback today ahead of its global reveal on June 23 at 6 p.m. PDT during the Civic Tour "Remix" virtual concert on YouTube. The Civic Hatchback builds on the sporty and youthful design of the 11th generation Civic Sedan while showcasing European-inspired exterior styling, enhanced five-door versatility, and an available, fun-to-drive 6-speed manual transmission. Built in the U.S. for the first time, the Civic Hatchback will be produced at Honda's Greensburg, Indiana manufacturing facility and will arrive at Honda dealerships later this year.

2022 Civic Hatchback Global YouTube Debut: Civic Tour "Remix" Concert Event

Continuing the excitement around the fan-favorite Honda Civic Tour, the 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback will make its world debut during the Civic Tour "Remix" virtual concert on Wed., June 23, at 6 p.m. PDT on the Honda Stage YouTube channel: youtube.com/HondaStage.
Fans can tune in to the 2021 Civic Tour "Remix" featuring a performance by OVO Sound Recording artists and burgeoning pop duo, Majid Jordan, who will collaborate with Civic Tour headliner H.E.R. on a remix of her April 28 Civic Tour virtual concert. View the Civic Tour Remix announcement video here.

More information on the 2022 Civic Hatchback, plus photography and video, will be released on June 23.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I can't wait...i just saw the sedan in person and its a bit too tame for me...

Last edited:

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
That’s earlier than anticipated. All good! ? NA 2.0L manual still in the card. Needs a power bump on the Sport hatch to differentiate from the sedan, like the previous gen.

No integrated rear spoiler means easier to mount a GTR-style wing without looking out of place. Nice touch, Honda. ?

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I figured this was going to get revealed sooner rather then later. It makes sense for June 23rd as Honda/Acura typically reveal a new model ones another model hits the showrooms.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
11th Gen Honda Civic All-New 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Teased Ahead of Global Debut on June 23! FBEBFF04-A290-42B5-9D3D-9263634564C2
Oh and here is the Orange one with the white background. I enhanced the photo so you can see the rear tail light housing.

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
Still waiting on what the Si will look like and if it comes in a hatch as well