• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

vv16811

First Name
Yu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC
Hello everyone, I am from Beijing. Recently, I have a set of real shot pictures about the 11th generation Civic. I share it with you. I hope you like it!

It looks very good and is expected to be unveiled at the Shanghai Auto Show that opens in April,I have the 10th generation Civic, now I hope to change to the 11th generation Civic immediately.

11th Gen Honda Civic ALL NEW GEN11 CIVIC SEDAN first real shot in the wild! ? 2022 Civic Sedan Spied in Wild - CivicXI.com
Sponsored

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
Did you sit inside?
And where can we see more photos?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I have the 10th generation Civic, now I hope to change to the 11th generation Civic immediately.
First off, thanks for the pic! (It doesn't look terrible, just a bit boring....less aggressive than 10th gen)

Just curious - what about it makes you want to upgrade so urgently from a 10th to an 11th??? I'm not tracking.

OP
OP

vv16811

First Name
Yu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC
First off, thanks for the pic! (It doesn't look terrible, just a bit boring....less aggressive than 10th gen)

Just curious - what about it makes you want to upgrade so urgently from a 10th to an 11th??? I'm not tracking.
Because the 11th generation Civic looks more refined, the configuration will be higher ;) ;)

OP
OP

vv16811

First Name
Yu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC

I think both the 10th and 11th generations are very good-looking, one is more sporty, the other is more advanced and refined

OP
OP

vv16811

First Name
Yu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC
Combining the information from the previous Civic declaration map of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China, let me talk about it in detail. The 11th-generation Civic is produced in China by Dongfeng Honda and GAC Honda respectively. In other words, there will be two versions, maybe there are slight changes in appearance? The new car will officially land on the Chinese market this year. Perhaps there will be more new news at the Shanghai Auto Show that opens in April.
11th Gen Honda Civic ALL NEW GEN11 CIVIC SEDAN first real shot in the wild! ? QQ截图20210320005702

Judging from the previous declaration, the new car adopts the latest design of the Honda family. Compared with the current Civic, the new generation of Civic is obviously more home-oriented. The movement effect of the front face is partially weakened, becoming more atmospheric and refined. The front enveloping style presents a radical design, which creates a good sense of movement.
11th Gen Honda Civic ALL NEW GEN11 CIVIC SEDAN first real shot in the wild! ? QQ截图20210320005709

Viewed from the side, the new car is more inclined to the traditional sedan shape. The fastback design of the current model has not continued in this generation, but the sports version has a small black tail at the rear, which brings some sporty enhancements. In addition, you can see that the style of the wheel hub has also changed, and the blackened wheel hub can also enhance the sporty atmosphere.

The changes in the rear of the car are not small, the new taillights have a larger area, and the LED light source taillights are also very effective after they are lit. The exhaust layout below has been changed from the hidden type of the current model to the exposed type
The two-sided exhaust layout, which seems to have not forgotten his own sports identity.
11th Gen Honda Civic ALL NEW GEN11 CIVIC SEDAN first real shot in the wild! ? QQ截图20210320005718

In terms of size, the length, width and height of the Chinese version of the Civic are 4674/1802/1415mm respectively, and the wheelbase is 2735mm, still maintaining the sedan design.

Power system, according to the information currently exposed, the new Civic will be equipped with 1.5L and 1.5T power systems, while the current 1.0T three-cylinder engine did not appear in this declaration.

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
LED light source taillights are also very effective after they are lit
There is just one thing that doesn't make sense. Why develop a tailight in 2019 (yes, 2019, because the light design is usually about 1 to maximum 2 years before reveal fix) without LED turn signal / reverse light. There isn't any cost or engineering savings with standard bulbs compared to LED light sources.

I really like the 11th gen design overall. It reminds more with the low hood and higher passanger cabin design of the 4th/5th/6th gen civics. I don't really like 7th-9th gen design with the ridiculous steep and high hood.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
There is just one thing that doesn't make sense. Why develop a tailight in 2019 (yes, 2019, because the light design is usually about 1 to maximum 2 years before reveal fix) without LED turn signal / reverse light. There isn't any cost or engineering savings with standard bulbs compared to LED light sources.

I really like the 11th gen design overall. It reminds more with the low hood and higher passanger cabin design of the 4th/5th/6th gen civics. I don't really like 7th-9th gen design with the ridiculous steep and high hood.
Totally agree... the CRV, essentially the civics crossover cousin has full LED rear lights... why is the civic still going with bulb style turn and reverse lights... could be something they'll reserve for the mid model update

I also see the comparison to the old school 5th/6th gens... my first car was a 95' sedan in harvard blue... and the OP shot in that dark gray/blue color instantly put me in the mind of my first civic. The clean simple design, the simple rectangular shape of the headlights, the low hood height, the upright windshield, etc.
11th Gen Honda Civic ALL NEW GEN11 CIVIC SEDAN first real shot in the wild! ? 95civic
Sponsored