• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any good CTR dealers in Mass that come close to MSRP or not too much ADM?

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 CW CTR
Might be looking to get back into a CTR or ITS soon and was wondering how the market is. I just got an email from Herb Chambers West and they told me 10k markup still, WTF
Sponsored

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
5k over MSRP otherwise less or at MSRP if they have multiple units in stock. This would be the goal. Good luck.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 CW CTR
5k over MSRP otherwise less or at MSRP if they have multiple units in stock. This would be the goal. Good luck.
Looks like I'm gonna be using the tracker all the time like I did with my prev GRC, fun times

gryphongod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FL5 #10837
I got mine from Cambridge Honda a few months ago for $5k ADM. I don't know if they have more allocations or not though.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Looks like I'm gonna be using the tracker all the time like I did with my prev GRC, fun times
Already moved on from the GRC? Seems to be a lot of people are chasing the latest "cool" car.

Go in with your expectations set accordingly and you won't be disappointed. The FL5 is a significantly better car than the GRC but if you're chasing the latest thing there will always be a better new car to buy. If you plan on keeping this for awhile I recommend picking a neutral color. A lot of people bought Boost Blue and have moved on already once the allure wore off. It seems like a vast majority of pre-owned listings are for Boost Blue...

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 CW CTR
Already moved on from the GRC? Seems to be a lot of people are chasing the latest "cool" car.

Go in with your expectations set accordingly and you won't be disappointed. The FL5 is a significantly better car than the GRC but if you're chasing the latest thing there will always be a better new car to buy. If you plan on keeping this for awhile I recommend picking a neutral color. A lot of people bought Boost Blue and have moved on already once the allure wore off. It seems like a vast majority of pre-owned listings are for Boost Blue...
Yeah, the GRC was great but not the best car for me especially the interior. I had CW FK8 CTR previously and loved it so I would probably going the same route again.
11th Gen Honda Civic Any good CTR dealers in Mass that come close to MSRP or not too much ADM? 51006994505_06e931e628_c
21 Type R by Ultimateone, on Flickr
Sponsored

Reactions: CTR