• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone add the Canadian fogs to the US version?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
If so what did it take to add them? Wiring already in place?
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
Wiring is not already in place unfortunately. Keep in mind, certain places will require the fog lights turn off with the high beams or you will fail inspection and the harness with the button does not accomplish that. You may want to look into that before ordering anything.

OP
OP
Doublestack00

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Wiring is not already in place unfortunately. Keep in mind, certain places will require the fog lights turn off with the high beams or you will fail inspection and the harness with the button does not accomplish that. You may want to look into that before ordering anything.

GA doesn't do any visual inspection at all.

I would probably opt for the additional $80 OE stalk switch though.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
What I really want to know is if we can PnP the digital dash from the Canada car after getting the odo set. :hmm:

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
I just installed these a couple days ago. Works great. I skipped installing the switch and left the lights on Auto.

Are these the"laser foglights"mikstore sells? My car came stock with foglights, so I was able to just plug-and-play the laser fogs. I just had a question or two if you're running the same!

Sidian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
Are these the"laser foglights"mikstore sells? My car came stock with foglights, so I was able to just plug-and-play the laser fogs. I just had a question or two if you're running the same!
Yes these are the “Civic 22-23 Laser Projector Fog Lamp”

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
What's up with the "Rear" switch?
They have two options. Stalk upgrade like factory or a cheaper version with a switch you mount in a blank on the dashboard.

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
I just installed these a couple days ago. Works great. I skipped installing the switch and left the lights on Auto.

IMG_0924.jpeg
Where did you connect the wires in order to have them auto

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
They have two options. Stalk upgrade like factory or a cheaper version with a switch you mount in a blank on the dashboard.
He means the rear setting on the Mikstore stalk. That Stalk is the over seas stalk. The NA stalk only has a single switch for the fogs. They have rear fogs in other locales. You can get the NA OEM fog light stalk for significantly cheaper than the Mikstore option.
Sponsored