• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Autowatch Ghost FK8 fittment

C1 FK8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r (fk8), Ford mustang Mach1
Has anyone managed to get an Autowatch Ghost immobiliser fitted to their FK8? I had an installer try and couldn't get it to work. However after speaking with the manufacturer they say it is possible.
My apologies if this is the wrong place to post but it was the closest descriptor to what I am intending on doing.
Sponsored

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
I'm interested in this system too. Why did you pick Autowatch Ghost? Curious from my car.

OP
OP

C1 FK8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't want more key fobs to carry around and the Ghost system uses existing buttons to disarm the immobiliser. I had a mustang Gt stolen off the drive, just trying to make sure no one steals another of my cars.

OP
OP

C1 FK8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested in this system too. Why did you pick Autowatch Ghost? Curious from my car.
I finally managed to get it installed, the ghost needs a firmware flash specific to the FK8 which the installer needs to obtain from Autowatch. Shout out to John kleis audio who did a great job and persisted with the fitting knowing it would be difficult to install.
Sponsored