• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I can do without the humidity in Japan, but yes to FL5s and ramen. Also, I think it would be cool to take a FL5 into Type One for maintenance and upgrades.

Reactions: Z3N

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
I can do without the humidity in Japan, but yes to FL5s and ramen. Also, I think it would be cool to take a FL5 into Type One for maintenance and upgrades.
Funny you should mention that. Back in April 2007, I was visiting Tokyo and stopped by Spoon and Type One. They had two early, early production models of the FD2 in the shop, one modified, one stock. It was so cool seeing them as an American fan, because most people in Japan hadn’t even seen them yet (the car’s official on-sale date was March 30, 2007).

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Funny you should mention that. Back in April 2007, I was visiting Tokyo and stopped by Spoon and Type One. They had two early, early production models of the FD2 in the shop, one modified, one stock. It was so cool seeing them as an American fan, because most people in Japan hadn’t even seen them yet (the car’s official on-sale date was March 30, 2007).
Thats really neat. I remember buying my FG2 in 06 and just starting my career and wishing i had the cheddar and the opportunity to buy an FD2

OP
OP
Z3N

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
Tell me about it...humidity in Korea almost killed me.
"You'll get used to it!" they said...
I left with towels around my neck.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Wow. I think that I would settle for black at this point. It looks so aggressive, and the red seats pop.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i think i might want a black ahead of red.

white, black, red, boost, sonic. that's the order now for sure
Sponsored