• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Common theme is that people comment on the width of the vehicle.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Any good side by side pictures showing the CF wing? Ive seen some people say here that they don't like it but honestly it looks really similar to the stock one except for the CF red finish.

Jealous of these videos popping up in Japan. If wasn't saving up to buy one I'd honestly buy a ticket and fly over to Japan just to see it in person and try to drive one.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Any good side by side pictures showing the CF wing? Ive seen some people say here that they don't like it but honestly it looks really similar to the stock one except for the CF red finish.

Jealous of these videos popping up in Japan. If wasn't saving up to buy one I'd honestly buy a ticket and fly over to Japan just to see it in person and try to drive one.
Let's go.

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Not a comment, but a question here. Canada is not getting Boost Blue, and that's the colour I want so bad 😭
I'm in line for a Championship White, my question is, instead of PPF-ing the entire car, what if I wrap it in Boost Blue? Would it protect the factory paint the same way as PPF? 🤔

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Not a comment, but a question here. Canada is not getting Boost Blue, and that's the colour I want so bad 😭
I'm in line for a Championship White, my question is, instead of PPF-ing the entire car, what if I wrap it in Boost Blue? Would it protect the factory paint the same way as PPF? 🤔
I don't have personal experience per say, but from my research (since I considered something similar at one point) it would definitely provide protection to the paint underneath but not as good as a proper PPF. The wrap wouldn't be as thick as PPF and wouldn't have the "self-healing" properties that PPF has.

OP
OP
Z3N

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
I like the door open photos so you get a look at the interior and exterior contrast.
💯
Will try to get a pic like this on the list for each color.

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Sounds like it is possible to PPF over the wrap from a quick Google search. If you wanted to go crazy and have the money to spend.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Sounds like it is possible to PPF over the wrap from a quick Google search. If you wanted to go crazy and have the money to spend.
That sounds really bad for all kinds of reasons.

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
Might as well plastidip it as well while your at it 😆

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
People do actually ceramic coat PPFs and wraps, but I've never heard of a PPF'd wrap. Doesn't mean it doesn't hasn't been done before though 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored