• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
The black CTRs give off a sinister look and feel. For that reason, I've preferred the black over the other colours.
Sponsored

Reactions: Z3N

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Black on the previous gen was mandatory (that, and boost blue); I'm glad this time it's one option among many 🙂

Reactions: Z3N

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
The black CTRs give off a sinister look and feel. For that reason, I've preferred the black over the other colours.
Only drawback is 90% of cars on the road are white, black or gray/silver and black loses its bodylines. Not to mention the whole wash bit.

OP
OP
Z3N

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
11th Gen Honda Civic Best Factory Color - 2023 FL5 Type R 📸Updated Pics📸 1662760098517

My morning eyes saw this as a dark gunmetal at first 😮
Added to the black album 👍

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Is anyone else annoyed af about how the brake light doesn’t go all the way across the top of the taillights? I’ve seen it in person a bunch in my area and the light looks incomplete while braking…

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Is anyone else annoyed af about how the brake light doesn’t go all the way across the top of the taillights? I’ve seen it in person a bunch in my area and the light looks incomplete while braking…
Agreed. In an era where even the cheapest cars now come with full LEDs, the design and bulbs used on the Type R already feels dated. It’s the only disappointment I have with the exterior

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Agreed. In an era where even the cheapest cars now come with full LEDs, the design and bulbs used on the Type R already feels dated. It’s the only disappointment I have with the exterior
Guess we have to wait on the aftermarket 🤷‍♂️