• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

Jorteza

First Name
Jrremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FL5
For the FL5 I was lucky enough to grab SGP, #1 on my list. It is a pretty unique car color to Honda vehicles without being too loud.

The BB is a great eye catching color but I thought it would get too obnoxious over time. Also my girl mentioned that the contrast with the red interior looked too gaudy.

Black/red too hard to keep clean.

I came from a white 2020 SI and it was a great color, but being from California EVERYBODY has white cars. It isn’t unique.
IMO white is more suitable for the FK8 because of how ricey the car looked.

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I had a really hard time picking between Sonic Gray and Champ White until I saw a picture on Pinterest of a rad EK9 Type R in Champ White and realized this a nostalgic car, it deserves a nostalgic paint code. The Red is also beautiful, I just couldn't see myself driving that full time.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I had a really hard time picking between Sonic Gray and Champ White until I saw a picture on Pinterest of a rad EK9 Type R in Champ White and realized this a nostalgic car, it deserves a nostalgic paint code. The Red is also beautiful, I just couldn't see myself driving that full time.
Championship White ftw!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Sorry: this is probably a week late...
CW available in CA...
Winter Honda of Pittsburg, CA.
Ask for Phil Nazareta: 925-852-5598
you'll have to wheel and deal with the guy!
good luck!
11th Gen Honda Civic Best Factory Color - 2023 FL5 Type R 📸Updated Pics📸 Champ White 3

11th Gen Honda Civic Best Factory Color - 2023 FL5 Type R 📸Updated Pics📸 Champ White 33

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
There's no wrong choice even though I have my bias...
Sponsored