• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black Emblem Day!!! (Pics inside)

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
So I bought some more stuff from work today! Full black emblems, but I’ve already installed the oem black H’s weeks ago. Had to re-buy the kit bc I messed up the first “civic” emblem.

Now I’ll install the civic and sport and luckily for someone here who just wants the H’s….I’ll be making a FS thread soon in the member classifieds...???

For now here’s some pics:
(w/ part numbers)

11th Gen Honda Civic Black Emblem Day!!! (Pics inside) 0615C255-C1F9-4220-9FB2-398A5F707CC3

11th Gen Honda Civic Black Emblem Day!!! (Pics inside) 30E12139-8C79-4452-BC9F-485188C5C16A

11th Gen Honda Civic Black Emblem Day!!! (Pics inside) 1B210F4E-FEFD-42C6-82D1-71073CDD8C9A
Sponsored

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car looks great bro... love the plate. Semper Fi!
Rahh ???

Thx man….like everyone else, one day at a time. I have the BB HPD spoiler on order thru work but still on national backorder ??‍♂

Fabbing up a custom muffler delete in my spare time, ordering little things as we go.

And saving painfully slowly for my WHEELS…???

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Rahh ???

Thx man….like everyone else, one day at a time. I have the BB HPD spoiler on order thru work but still on national backorder ??‍♂

Fabbing up a custom muffler delete in my spare time, ordering little things as we go.

And saving painfully slowly for my WHEELS…???
soon man soon :thumbsup: I'm still debating the HPD wing, I want something like the type r vortex generators to break up the long line from the roof to the little duckbill that comes on the hatch :oops:

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon man soon :thumbsup: I'm still debating the HPD wing, I want something like the type r vortex generators to break up the long line from the roof to the little duckbill that comes on the hatch :oops:
yeah tbh….. I really need to find one and see the HPD wing installed in person ?

the Million pics I’ve seen still don’t have me 100% sold ??‍♂

What bugs me most I think….
I feel like it sits too far forward. And the way the pre-drilled bolts holes are configured, they don’t give you another option. I dunno….I feel like the back edge of the spoiler should be further back and hanging over the end of the trunk lid a bit more.

?……….

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
yeah tbh….. I really need to find one and see the HPD wing installed in person ?

the Million pics I’ve seen still don’t have me 100% sold ??‍♂

What bugs me most I think….
I feel like it sits too far forward. And the way the pre-drilled bolts holes are configured, they don’t give you another option. I dunno….I feel like the back edge of the spoiler should be further back and hanging over the end of the trunk lid a bit more.

?……….
bro I am completely on the same boat. I think it should sit flush with the end of the trunk line!! Thats why I'm going to wait for Mugen I think and get the baby lip spoiler :dunno:

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bro I am completely on the same boat. I think it should sit flush with the end of the trunk line!! Thats why I'm going to wait for Mugen I think and get the baby lip spoiler :dunno:
Yeah and once the aftermarket catches up for the HB, we’ll get a lot of options like the sedan already has.??‍♂

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
I wasn't for sure until I saw it on my new ST. It looks fantastic in my opinion. As a matter of fact, I'll snap some new photos of mine from more angles.