• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blind Spot Information System Problem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
Oh man, the issues are piling up..

Too much electronics on modern cars. I f***ing can’t stand it. I wish I could have a new sports car without all this blind spot /auto-start-stop / lane assist/ cameras, etc. bullshit.

I never use it, I don’t want it, it malfunctions often, and needs to be turned off constantly in most cars. Above all, it’s annoying as shit.

I drove for 25 years without this crap and never had an accident. But suddenly it’s mandated because degenerates can’t tell two f***sticks apart.

Ok, rant over lol

Last edited:

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Oh man, the issues are piling up..

Too much electronics on modern cars. I f***ing can’t stand it. I wish I could have a new sports car without all this blind spot /auto-start-stop / lane assist/ cameras, etc. bullshit.

I never use it, I don’t want it, it malfunctions often, and needs to be turned off constantly in most cars. Above all, it’s annoying as shit.

I drove for 25 years without this crap and never had an accident. But suddenly it’s mandated because degenerates can’t tell two f***sticks apart.

Ok, rant over lol
Nothing irritates me more in my forester than the lane departure, the car beeping all the time, I’d rather not have any of that shit.

Reactions: 007
OP
OP
ncryptm3

ncryptm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Update: It was on for a bit, then went off, then came back on before I packed her away for the night. This morning came for a drive and it’s not on. Hopefully just a fluke.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Nothing irritates me more in my forester than the lane departure, the car beeping all the time, I’d rather not have any of that shit.
This stuff was pretty easy to turn off. I do appreciate the blind spot stuff, but the lane departure and the cruise assist where it brakes for you or whatever you call it had to go.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
It is often a sensor that is muddied up or just blocked with debris ?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
It is often a sensor that is muddied up or just blocked with debris ?
Could honestly just be as simple a coupler soft set or poor connection. Sensor could just be defective. Multitude of things