• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Calibration adjustment question

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
I'm a calibrator that works primarily with SCT Ford products and I have a question about my Hondata software for my FK8. Is there the ability to correct for tire diameter differences? I noticed there was an error compensation but it wasn't clearly defined. Just curious and thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
I'm a calibrator that works primarily with SCT Ford products and I have a question about my Hondata software for my FK8. Is there the ability to correct for tire diameter differences? I noticed there was an error compensation but it wasn't clearly defined. Just curious and thanks in advance.
If this is what your talking about yes.

11th Gen Honda Civic Calibration adjustment question image

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
I appreciate your reply.:thumbsup: I tried it after I didn't hear back. Still adjusting it.
Sponsored