• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Jeeeebus, quick search shows that to be an $8k+USD upgrade that this car doesn't immediately need lol. Track only car maybe?
Suspension would've been a better investment. Guess he's got cash to burn.
This guy got nsxss s2kss type rss gt2 rs etc.
sure he has cash to burn
Sponsored

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Saw this in person, guy who bought it collects hondas lol
I think he has his own auto shop too lol, thats the dream right there. Might check his shop “if” I’ll be lucky enough to pull the FL5 deal.

btw, how’s your FL5 delivery?

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
I think he has his own auto shop too lol, thats the dream right there. Might check his shop “if” I’ll be lucky enough to pull the FL5 deal.

btw, how’s your FL5 delivery?
Haha yeah he's got some rare cars there.

My FL5 is locked in for the next delivery. Right now the colour and date of arrival is unknown but the dealer said it should arrive before the end of the year. Christmas present I guess haha. I'll post pics once it shows.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Another happy Type R owner, this time out in Atlantic (Nova Scotia)

happy for him, we all wanted this smooth of a transaction, the guy put down a deposit in July of this year and was driving an FL5 in the color he wanted in November, 4 months later.

And he only needed to put a deposit in one spot, that local dealer of his was honest and transparent and actually told him to go put a deposit elsewhere because they weren't sure they would even get an allocation and sure enough worked out for him...

Working with a good dealer is what makes the difference between getting or not getting this car, honestly

I guess you live and learn!

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Still curious to hear about @POPNTEC experience. Finally got to see an SGP FL5 in person and, I have no clue what trickery or magic is built into these things, but pictures DO NOT do the FL5 or SGP justice at all, it's an absolutely gorgeous machine. I dont think anyone can go wrong with any colour.

Last edited:

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Still curious to hear about @POPNTEC experience. Finally got to see an SGP FL5 in person and, I have no clue what trickery or magic is built into these things, but pictures DO NOT do the FL5 or SGP justice at all, it's an absolutely gorgeous machine. I dont think anyone can go wrong with amy colour.
lol I know same, give them some time, must be enjoying the FL5 right now 😅
how was the SGP is it identical to the 11th gen Si in SGP or different

and thanks for this feedback makes me content with any of the 3 colors to then work out a good wheel color to go along with

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
lol I know same, give them some time, must be enjoying the FL5 right now 😅
how was the SGP is it identical to the 11th gen Si in SGP or different

and thanks for this feedback makes me content with any of the 3 colors to then work out a good wheel color to go along with
lol you're absolutely right, these guys are probably loving life and breathing easy.

As far as I can tell its the same SGP, but the FL5s front and rear, IE grills, tailights and curves really strike a better balance with the colour I think. I cant really put my finger on it, but the FL5 is def more of a head turner than the SI, at least IMO.
Maybe I'm just biased to the hatchback.
Sponsored