• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cena’s Daily is a CTR

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The dude is actually REALLY into cars and loves driving manual, performance, cars. It honestly doesn’t surprise me that he’d drive a CTR as a daily. The CTR is quite a practical car, but also happens to pack a lot of performance and fun. Unlike other cars in his collection, he can drive it anywhere and not worry about someone dinging his doors or accidentally curbing a wheel or drawing too much attention (like his others cars would) or a parking valet driving it like an a-hole, etc. Plus it actually has cargo space for stuff. It makes complete sense to me.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah. It’s easy for people to jump to negative conclusions about a celebrity based on his wrestling character and/or his movie characters while knowing little to nothing about his personal character. Gotta love the internet. 🙄

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
Yeah. It’s easy for people to jump to negative conclusions about a celebrity based on his wrestling character and/or his movie characters while knowing little to nothing about his personal character. Gotta love the internet. 🙄
The problem most people have with him is his Mandarin apology to the Chinese Communist Party about calling Taiwan a country. Not his acting roles or wrestling charecters. But, uninformed people on the internet :rolleyes:

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
The problem most people have with him is his Mandarin apology to the Chinese Communist Party about calling Taiwan a country. Not his acting roles or wrestling charecters. But, uninformed people on the internet :rolleyes:
I work in the industry and it's highly possible that the studio forced him to do it XD
So go easy on him haha

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah, you never know…and that’s why it’s best not to judge. Besides, we’re talking about the car he drives daily. Judging him is not even a necessary part of that conversation. 🤣

jcfishel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic, 1993 Nissan 300ZX
I was very happy to hear about this last week and he seems like a genuinely good guy, but it also occurs to me he is an official Honda spokes person since 2020.(listen to the voice overs for every Honda commercial on TV). He was most likely given his choice of cars to drive while under contract I just like to think he truly believes in what he is promoting.
Sponsored