• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Civic 2022 rear vent kit

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
I just saw this too. Would the hole be visible or is it hidden by plastic?

OP
OP
wilsonyyz

wilsonyyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I just saw this too. Would the hole be visible or is it hidden by plastic?
I'm not sure either... judging from the seller's reply " For Manual, the armrest storage needs to cut a hole so the vent tube will strike tru. You can double check your unit if no below space below. " My guess is manual civic has a deeper armrest storage to compensate for the smaller armrest, if that's the case it will be more than just a hole because it will be in the way of the vent tubing.

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
I think if you got this it would sit in the console and provide a usable storage space above the vent. I have it in my Si, without the rear vent of course, and it gives me 2 layers of storage in the small deep space. Honestly, I bought it without fully understanding what it does. It's a tray that hangs on the ledge at the top to give a removable top layer tray under the armrest. Really the only complaint coming from a 10th Gen 6MT is the storage space for little stuff in the drivers area. (I also got the tray for under the climate control to divide up the space.)
Sponsored

Last edited: