• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
Heya! I'm new to Honda vehicles ( Came from Chevy ) and my 2022 Civic-Hatchback is the first Honda vehicle I've owned. So my appologies if this is common knowledge or a 'Duh' moment. But I just thought I'd share what the back of the switches look like / where I bought buttons from that successfully fit into the dashboard. I have the sport-touring trim and the far-side has a slot that isn't in use. I installed some LED DRL's long ago, and wanted them to operate separately from the foglights. So I'm adding buttons to toggle them. The buttons I found on ebay were listed for 2022 CR-V's but not listed for the civics. So I just took a gamble and hoped they'd fit. Bought blanks so I can engrave custom symbols on them ( I own a fiber laser etcher to do this )

But yeah! Simply had to pull the panel off. Pulled the dummy cover out. New ones slid right in nice and solid. Press once and button stays toggled. They glow soft-white which matches the others.

Sourced from: Fit For Honda Civic CR-V Accord Dashboard Dash Control LED Push Button Switch | eBay
11th Gen Honda Civic Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen 1685400567489

11th Gen Honda Civic Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen 1685400578556

11th Gen Honda Civic Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen 1685400587014

11th Gen Honda Civic Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen 1685400683091

11th Gen Honda Civic Dashboard buttons that fit the 11-gen 1685400767359
Sponsored