• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Discombobulated...

Tazday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback EXL
Update: I picked up my Smokey Mauve Pearl ST last Wednesday and am absolutely thrilled with it! Perfect color, perfect choice!

SN: As far as I know, the EX-L still isn't here.

I put a deposit on Hatchback EXL on April 30. It still has not arrived, nor do I have an arrival date. In the meantime, the dealer was assigned a sports touring in the same color I requested with an arrival date of June 18th.

I've never had a brand new car, so I'm extremely nervous about the big investment. I've had multiple used Accords, Odysseys, and currently a Pilot, but never a Civic.

Is the ST worth the extra cost?
Sponsored

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
BOSE and hatch = worth it if its in your budget. Will not disappoint.

My wait on my sedan touring is going to be three months when its all said and done. Get the touring.

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
i ordered my 22 Si on 12/13/22 i still do not have it yet. Each week they tell me its gonna be another week... very no bueno.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
i ordered my 22 Si on 12/13/22 i still do not have it yet. Each week they tell me its gonna be another week... very no bueno.
Sheesh, i feel for ya. I talked to a dealer in the dakotas that had one and they wanted $8k over sticker. I said id wait for my touring for sure. Did they at least give you a build date?

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
Sheesh, i feel for ya. I talked to a dealer in the dakotas that had one and they wanted $8k over sticker. I said id wait for my touring for sure. Did they at least give you a build date?
nope... :( hell, by the time it comes in i might be able to pay it off lolol

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
They lied to you and don't actually have allocation. They are trying to string you along until they can actually find your car somewhere. I've been through this when trying to find my first Sport hatch. Do not wait around on them to find you a car. Look around yourself and find it somewhere else.

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
They lied to you and don't actually have allocation. They are trying to string you along until they can actually find your car somewhere. I've been through this when trying to find my first Sport hatch. Do not wait around on them to find you a car. Look around yourself and find it somewhere else.
I think so too. No build date smells like something is off…

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Wow thats loaded Integra area.

Wheats027

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Sport Touring / 18' Type R
Will they sell you the Sport Touring at MSRP?
Did they agree to sell you the EX-L at MSRP?

With cost difference at $2800 I didn't even consider the EX-L.
+BOSE
+9" SCREEN
+WIRELESS CARPLAY
+WIRELESS CHARGER
+10.2" DIGITAL TACH/DISPLAY
+18" (VERY GOOD LOOKING) WHEELS
+REAR CROSS TRAFFIC MONITOR
+ 2x USB CHARGING PORTS IN REAR
+ POWER PASSENGER SEAT
+ HOMELINK SYSTEM
+ TURN SIGNALS IN MIRROR
+ RAIN SENSING WIPER
+ FOG LIGHTS
+ DUAL EXHAUST
+ PARKING SENSORS

The list kind of goes on...
It may be a bunch of stuff that some people don't want or don't use. However is it worth $2800 more? Yeah, I think it is!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda Civic LX
Ouch, I ordered mine 10/19/2021 and received it 12/12/2021. Something seems off with that

BKK Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma Offraod
This sort of happened to me when looking for Fit in 2010, except for the stringing along part. The dealer I was working with just said there were no Fits available in the configuration I wanted - Sport, manual trans, silver. I went on line, found it a couple hours away, and told my dealer exactly where it was. They worked a dealer trade and Bob was my uncle.
Sponsored