• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Do Accord wheels fit on civics without issue?

Zerostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Honda CR-V
In case I go with a Civic LX, at some point I would probably replace the stock covers with some OEM wheels, however I don't really like any of the standard ones (not a big fan of black wheels and I don't like the EX ones, touring wheels are ok).

I was checking out the Accord wheels and I like some of those better. Would these fit without modification? I'm specifically interested in the 19 inch Accord Touring wheels. Would these fit no problem?
11th Gen Honda Civic Do Accord wheels fit on civics without issue? USC80HOC011E021001
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
They'd fit (19x8.5 +50) but you'd need to run a much lower profile tire so your ride quality and pothole resistance will suffer.

You'd be going from a 215/55-16 stock tire to something like a 235/35-19 tire.

And those Accord Touring wheels (with tires) could weigh close to 60 pounds which would likely slow acceleration a bit.

Last edited:

Vegashybrid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Hybrid EXL
They'd fit (19x8.5 +50) but you'd need to run a much lower profile tire so your ride quality and pothole resistance will suffer.

You'd be going from a 215/55-16 stock tire to something like a 235/35-19 tire.

And those Accord Touring wheels (with tires) could weigh close to 60 pounds which would likely slow acceleration a bit.
Accord touring wheels are 35.5 lbs, 17in hybrid wheels weigh 28lbs. How much are the stock 16's 25lbs? Your won't see a big difference in acceleration really.

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Civic / 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD
In case I go with a Civic LX, at some point I would probably replace the stock covers with some OEM wheels, however I don't really like any of the standard ones (not a big fan of black wheels and I don't like the EX ones, touring wheels are ok).

I was checking out the Accord wheels and I like some of those better. Would these fit without modification? I'm specifically interested in the 19 inch Accord Touring wheels. Would these fit no problem?
USC80HOC011E021001.jpg
This is indeed a beautiful rim, it reminds me of some aftermarket wheels that I saw on 4wheelonline. How was the switch?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zerostatic

Zerostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Honda CR-V
This is indeed a beautiful rim, it reminds me of some aftermarket wheels that I saw on 4wheelonline. How was the switch?
I don't even have a new civic yet. I'm waiting for my 2008 Honda Fit to die but if it happens in the near future I will be replacing it with one of these Civics. I'm thinking an LX Sedan with some some lightly used wheels is the most affordable way to a nice looking civic. Especially since the LX has my few must have features (Apple Car Play, Push Button Start).
Sponsored