• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does the Sport manage appear to be unprepared contrasted with the last gen?

zanewiller

First Name
zanewiller
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hobbybaseball.com
Vehicle(s)
mazda
I was investigating the eleventh gen, and all the more explicitly, I was most intrigued by the Sport trim. In any case, subsequent to taking a gander at it all the more intently, I'm recently confounded.

The tenth gen Sport accompanied an additional a USB port toward the front, 60/40 back split, and mist lights. Potentially a couple more things I'm neglecting. I find it peculiar that Honda didn't essentially have equality between the two Sport manages across the two ages. I understand the new Civic has full LED lights and another game mode, however generally speaking the new game trim appears as though a stage down contrasted with the last gen. I keep thinking about whether these are things that Honda will add back in a mid cycle revive?
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
The inequalities between the two generations at the sport level are because 4 years into the 10th gen, Covid hit. Slowed everything to a crawl. Car businesses scrambled for options. Honda said “F*** it….make the 11th cost less…and what needs to be taken away for that to become feasible?”

So they went cheap. No mystery here. It’s Business 101. And yes, many are hoping things get added back to trim levels after some cycle refreshes. Very common 👍🏻