• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Factory Exclusive Mode Displayed on Dash

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Does anyone know what the Factory Exclusive Mode is in the pic or why it’s showing up on the dash?

I drove my 22 Si for 6 months and never received this message until after getting my car back from the collision center today. I was in an accident in August and this is the first time I have driven my vehicle in five months. Is this message something from the calibration work? Maybe it’s nothing but I have never seen this message before and I could not find anything searching this forum.

11th Gen Honda Civic Factory Exclusive Mode Displayed on Dash C2D9BC94-8212-4956-A039-EA6A9F1E91DF
Sponsored

hannahw0710

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 2022
Hi! Did you ever get this issue resolved? I got in an accident two months ago, and I just got my car back, and my car is displaying the same thing and it keeps showing up no matter if I dismiss it… I was wondering if you found a way to fix the problem?

OP
OP

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
I ended up taking the car back to the collision center and they had to do something with the software. The person that calibrated the driver assist aids reset something. Just take it back and the collision center should be able to reset.
Sponsored