• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack

JBO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cayman GT4 | 2015 Fiesta ST
Thanks tickle. Yeah 007 that example photo is a touring. It's not mine, just an example of a colour I'd like to see on an FL5. I think dark blue could really work with the red interior. Considering a wrap when I get mine. If anyone could photoshop it would be appreciated.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
What does one expect from a good wrap job and how much do they cost? A good one.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
What does one expect from a good wrap job and how much do they cost? A good one.
Wrap will change the color and provide minor paint protection. $4.5 - $6.5k at good shops. They will take the bumper and handles off. Should be virtually no blemishes.

PPF will be the same price except provide incredible paint protection except its clear.

Cosmetic PPF is best of both worlds but less color choices and can be more challenging to work with.
Sponsored