• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Coming Next Month Says My Dealer

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Based on the main thread, it looks like Oct 28 might be the allocation date for Batch 1. We could be days away.

BatesMotel6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
My dealer told me my FL5 will be coming next month.
Just to back up what you’re sharing…

I got a text this week from a local sales rep that a white one is on the way and will arrive in less than two weeks.

Multiple other dealers here in western Ohio don’t have a clue about when they’re getting any units though, so bear that in mind.

brbynhand

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 435i
Just to back up what you’re sharing…

I got a text this week from a local sales rep that a white one is on the way and will arrive in less than two weeks.

Multiple other dealers here in western Ohio don’t have a clue about when they’re getting any units though, so bear that in mind.
I'll 2nd that motion: I'm in the SW Ohio area. I know of two dealers that have VIN's, one for a white one and another for a red one.

I could buy the red one today as it's 'first come, first served' but the price is more than I can justify... with ADM and required accessories, they say its way over $7k additional cost (their Civic Si's are apparently over $7k additional, so I can only imagine the type R will be $12k or so. Just a guess).

I'm 3rd in line at another dealership who wants $7k markup. But IF the MSRP is ~$42k, then $50k is close to my line in the sand. Hmmmm...

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
I'll 2nd that motion: I'm in the SW Ohio area. I know of two dealers that have VIN's, one for a white one and another for a red one.

I could buy the red one today as it's 'first come, first served' but the price is more than I can justify... with ADM and required accessories, they say its way over $7k additional cost (their Civic Si's are apparently over $7k additional, so I can only imagine the type R will be $12k or so. Just a guess).

I'm 3rd in line at another dealership who wants $7k markup. But IF the MSRP is ~$42k, then $50k is close to my line in the sand. Hmmmm...
Don't kid yourself, your still going to buy it. The LE was priced a little higher and the fl5 is still the better car.
Sponsored