• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
Received an email from one of the dealers I've contacted. Seems those Richmond cars are beginning to filter through California dealerships if people want to go see the car in the flesh at a public event.

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 coming soon to a local showroom floor - Media cars are making their rounds ctr1.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 coming soon to a local showroom floor - Media cars are making their rounds ctr2.JPG
Sponsored

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Received an email from one of the dealers I've contacted. Seems those Richmond cars are beginning to filter through California dealerships if people want to go see the car in the flesh at a public event.

ctr1.JPG

ctr2.JPG
Yep got the same email from the same dealer

BOOSTFAN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, MX5
So is the price going to be announced on the 28th?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I'm not sure about the UK..

I would expect US pricing about then... since 2023 Civic production starts about the same time.

OP
OP

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
This is just a local dealer pulling some foot traffic from people who want to see the car and not a national event. I doubt any new information will be released on this date.

Yep got the same email from the same dealer
Just seeing your listed location, you've done your homework about contacting dealers! :D

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Just seeing your listed location, you've done your homework about contacting dealers! :D
[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks. Half of them either have a ridiculous markup (California *cough*, Florida *cough*) or don't sell to out of state customers (Midwest, I'm looking at you), so haven't got on the waitlist at many places. But yeah, I've contacted 150+ dealers around the country by now. This is going to be my first new car from my first full time profession, and I am not ready to settle for anything less at this point. This is like one of those "fell in love at college" stories. My friend's neighbor had a Type R, and everytime he started the car, my friend's living area's wall which was adjacent to his garage used to vibrate with the bassy exhaust. Plus the fact that I'm an international student from India who's mostly used to driving manuals back home, and miss that manual fun here in the US where most cars are automatic. So Type R it was, and still is to this day.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
I wonder if I can fit 17s on that for winter. Our winter roads here are brutal, you can curb wheels from the potholes

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I wonder if I can fit 17s on that for winter. Our winter roads here are brutal, you can curb wheels from the potholes
Doubt it 18’s at best

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Steelies for sure if winter driving. I would hate to see what the standard rim would look like winter one of our winters

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Nah you don't need steel ones. I always prefer the lighter wheels. You can find winter rated rims out there, last ones I had were Sparco DRS, pretty neat rims.