• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Emission and Rev-matching System Problem (P0011)

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Second time this PO 0111 code has triggered my CEL light getting pissed off, look this past week it was cold and wet then Saturday warn and sunny, same senerio, just started up and 30 seconds later...boom..going dealership Monday morning 4/8 keep you posted.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
No first time same senerio cel light went on reset everything was fine year later, which was yesterday happened again..now backs to dealership Monday not happy at all.

OP
OP
Village911

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
No first time same senerio cel light went on reset everything was fine year later, which was yesterday happened again..now backs to dealership Monday not happy at all.
New parts will solve the problem as we have discussed in this thread ;)

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
I just had this happen today (~700 miles) and I'm getting P3044 (cam position sensor) but same dash errors...

I'm grumpy about this and can't decide if I should try to clear it myself and wait until it happens a second time, or take it in Monday

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I just had this happen today (~700 miles) and I'm getting P3044 (cam position sensor) but same dash errors...

I'm grumpy about this and can't decide if I should try to clear it myself and wait until it happens a second time, or take it in Monday
Just take it in. It’s better to start the process with Honda in case it pops up again. Maybe there’s a fix for it. If it becomes something worse, then it’s all on record. The second time the car has the same error, the dealership shop has to call the Honda Corp Tech line. The third time it happens, they have to get a Master Tech to fix it.

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
And check engine turned off by itself so...