• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread

Devil Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX A-Spec Advance, Honda Civic LX
I have noticed a few accessories for this vehicle that I was planning on purchasing, look to be JP/EU exclusive for now. Carbon Fiber door trims, Type R Door light, Red Deluxe floor mat(may not be compatible because of it being RHD cut similar to the center console CF piece), and ambient lighting? (Center CF piece is molded for RHD so unless they make a mold for LHD me may never get this accessory) . I was wondering what is the easiest method to import OEM Honda parts from JP or UK/EU? Any reliable website/stores? and experiences?

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1551

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1636

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1638

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1639

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1750

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1751

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Import Only Accessories Thread 1630
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Somebody please help us 😭

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thats gonna be a tough one. Best bet is to find people on the forums that are in Europe and have them purchase it and ship it over

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I clicked the link thinking it was going to be some good good like JDM headlamps only to discover it’s footwell and trim lighting. 👎

Good luck with the install.

Ulti-Resis

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R GT
Just wish it was all available factory fitted. Tearing the car apart to install puts me off the idea of most of it, especially getting a dealer doing it.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Just wish it was all available factory fitted. Tearing the car apart to install puts me off the idea of most of it, especially getting a dealer doing it.
That's why I would ask them to give you the parts instead (if they haven't installed them already), and install them yourself or have someone you trust do it. That's what I did for the full interior lighting, autodim/homelink mirror, charging pad, and rear seat power ports.

Ulti-Resis

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R GT
I would do it myself but due to disability that's not really an option. I might be able to do some things though. Finding someone I trust where I live in the UK is like finding hens teeth, otherwise I'd definitely go that route.

Thankfully the UKDM FK8 GT had the mirror, charge pad etc as standard. So that wasn't an issue I had to solve. I did have the interior lighting installed by the dealer and they did it fine but I did end up with vibrations/rattles. I can't say for certain whether they caused them as lots of people had/have them. I have had various issues with the dealer and want to keep work carried out by them to the bare minimum.

Last edited:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Dang...
Need those Red mirror caps...:hmm:
anyone have part # or hookups?