• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

For those who want an Si hatch... presenting the 2023 Acura Integra Hatchback

OP
OP

Aero2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, 2010, 6MT
The more I think about this, the more I like it. I've often thought the perfect car for me would be a more luxurious Civic Si, and this is it, with a very practical hatch and an AT option no less. I've been driving manuals for decades and prefer them much of the time, but the oppressive traffic in recent years has ruined most of the fun. And my left knee isn't doing me any favors either! So I'm leaning toward an AT. The AT just cannot, I mean absolutely positively cannot, be a freaking CVT. That would push me to the manual, or something else.

I'd prefer to go electric, but the good ones are still pricey, so if Acura gets this right I could see the Integra as my last ICE car. With a good AT, it should have stellar fuel economy.

I wonder whether it will have multiple suspension settings like the previous Si and Type R. That would be cool.
Sponsored

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Honda needs to bring the DCT to the Civic. The CVT is garbage, and the DCT can easily match its efficiency.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Honda needs to bring the DCT to the Civic. The CVT is garbage, and the DCT can easily match its efficiency.
I'm thinking the use of CVTs over DCTs for Civics is probably more a cost decision than an efficiency decision, though. Honda can afford to put a dual clutch transmission in the Acura line because that market can afford and expect a DCT transmission. That said, I've driven my CVT equipped Civic hatch (and sedan) for the past several years and honestly I have little to complain about the performance.

Yane-san

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
I was bummed at the lack of an SI hatch (bought a 19 Sport hatch Instead) and here it is for all intents and purposes. Just hope the trunk is as big as the exhaust routing suggests.

redwineforme

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2004 Civic Si, 1996 Corvette
If the 2023 Integra comes with a DCT automatic, SIGN ME UP!

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
From today's 1st ever Acura Integra Prototype public reveal:
- This prototype could be base or A-Spec
- Larger/Longer than Civic Hatch or Sedan
- Nicer overall interior than Civic
- Leather
interior seats black/gray w/suede insert
- Front seats more like TLX(w/adjustable headrests) than Si
- Window switches straight out of Civic
11th Gen Honda Civic For those who want an Si hatch... presenting the 2023 Acura Integra Hatchback 2023-Acura-Integra-Exclusive-1st-time-in-public